Am I being unreasonable?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know she had a baby when the bride invited her around I did mention to her about no children in the house children when she asked to come me.

Had I known she had a baby in tow I would said at the time of booking that I wasn't happy with her bringing it. She just turned up with the baby, so felt under pressure to let her in with it, again she didn't consider my feeling or no child policy.

I do need to replace the sofa.

She wasn't alt all embarrassed, more to point she came across untitled and didn't care that she made me feel uncomfortable in my own home.

'IT' :o

Serious case of making a mountain out of a mole hill, the smell will now have gone and I'm almost certain the stain will have done too, what exactly have you tried to clean it (the sofa, not the baby :D ) with?

In answer to your question, are you being unreasonable? No, it's your prerogative what goes on in your home and for future you'd should put your foot down as soon as they land on your doorstep - as for you still carrying on about it now and letting it bother you, I think it's a little dramatic.

You say you've had a tough time yourself, you've done good to get away and start fresh, think positive, there's worse things in life (as you know) xx

She turned up 10 mins before my client and just barged in with the buggy. it is very difficult to turn around to someone and say, you can't come as you have baby with you.

Then I would of been accused of discrimination by her.

I'm not making a mountain of a mole hill over this, this women show me a lack of respect from start to finish.

She knew about me not wanting children in my home, yet she made a choice to bring her baby, as knew I would be put in a difficult position when she turned up and that I couldn't refuse to let her in with her child.

After 9 years of being controlled by my nasty ex partner I will not have someone come in to MY home and dictate to ME what happens and who comes in, make ME feel uncomfortable and damage MY property.

I do think this thread should now be closed.

And with that request I'm happy to close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back