Am I the only one who...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noisy eaters FOR SURE! Lol

I used to work with a woman w who ate like a farm animal. If she was in the same lunch as me I couldn't eat as seeing her dinner going round her mouth like a cow chewing the cud made me feel sick!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

My boss has a sniff. I get wound up to breaking point some days. When he eats it's slurp..sniff...slurp...sniff.
No wonder he's single lol

My boss has a sniff. I get wound up to breaking point some days. When he eats it's slurp..sniff...slurp...sniff.
No wonder he's single lol

Disgusting! !!! I'd tell him. .. ha ha... and also mention that's why he's single. ..boss or not! !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Noisy eaters! Seriously learn some manners people. Also watching the elderly eat on tv makes me switch channels every time. Its disgusting and they do more then just eat so show them doing something else. Or if im out and an elderly person is eating in front of me i have to move. Dont mean anything nasty i just cant stand it.

Listening to people bite their nails yuck! Dont inflict it upon anyone with all the crunching and slurping

Always have to sleep on my front

Always have to have my phone and lip balm in one pocket and my mp3 in the other cannot have it the other way round

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I feel even more wierd now i havent seen anybody do mine...........i physically CANNOT wear a pair of socks! They HAVE to be odd or a feel like a wierdo (wierdo for wearing a pair of socks yes!)
Theres my little quirk ha ha

Everyone thinks im wierd, i just say im not wierd im unique :-D xx

I eat food in a certain order from least liked to most liked- I have to be left with the taste I like most.

I rarely mix two different foods on my fork.

When I make a cuppa for more than just myself, my cup is always on the left hand side of the cups.

If I can't sleep I'll turn around in the bed, often top and tailing my husband, and I'll fall asleep almost instantly.

I have to always have an escape route and know where it is or how I can escape.

I hate baked beans, touching an unopened can makes me heave and if bean juice gets on me I rub my skin raw until I feel it's gone.

I can't wear certain perfumes anymore as I know I'll have a bad day if I do.

I can't eat and look at goldfish- bleurgh!

I can't bear my hair being stroked or touched (unless it's by a hairdresser- obviously they don't stroke my hair!)

haha i love this thread!! Like someone else mentioned, I can't scratch one leg without having to scratch the other. If i look too far to the left with my eyes, I have to look far to the right to even out the feeling...If i step on a crack on the footpath I have to do the same with my other foot!

I also have a phobia of dead floating goldfish. I can't go into a petshop if there's a floater in the tank. Only goldfish btw!

When I make a cuppa for more than just myself, my cup is always on the left hand side of the cups.

If I can't sleep I'll turn around in the bed, often top and tailing my husband, and I'll fall asleep almost instantly.

Lol I do this too.

Laura x

On a serious note, several of you are displaying signs of varying degrees of OCD.

On a serious note, several of you are displaying signs of varying degrees of OCD.

Oh definately! I think everyone's got some degree of OCD x

I have always said I have slight OCD, like others I also do the tv turning up thing in even numbers, as I child I used to hate it if one food on my plate touched another, I would eat one group of food first before moving on to the next! I am a complete clean freak, I often get called 'Monica' from Friends, everything has its place an has to be put away as soon as it's been used, I drive my family mad with that one. I can't stand clutter so I am constantly organizing an re organizing cupboards and drawers on a weekly basis, I hate when a drawer or cupboard has been left open slightly, they have to be fully closed.
I have also passed on my quirks to my 3 year old, she always wants to organize her toy box all the time!!

I'm sure there's more but I'm sounding more bonkers by the minute so I will stop lol 😄

I have read the hole thread and it makes me realize how normal I am ( never thought I was) I don't like people coughing or eating with there mouth open, it irritates me when people wear black and brown or black and navy together, these are quite normal compared to you lot lol :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to have things perfectly placed in my shopping trolley - it's like a game if Tetris to me haha my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy and just chucks the stuff in to annoy me, I'm straight in there moving it into its correct place ;) and again in the supermarket why do people go to the freezers and fridge first? The order is fruit & veg, cupboard items, fridge then freezers!

I agree with all of this. I hate items being placed incorrectly in the trolley and the order of food shopping is what I do also lol xx

Leely x

I eat food in a certain order from least liked to most liked- I have to be left with the taste I like most.

I rarely mix two different foods on my fork.

I have to always have an escape route and know where it is or how I can escape.

I hate baked beans, touching an unopened can makes me heave and if bean juice gets on me I rub my skin raw until I feel it's gone.

I can't wear certain perfumes anymore as I know I'll have a bad day if I do.

I can't eat and look at goldfish- bleurgh!

I can't bear my hair being stroked or touched (unless it's by a hairdresser- obviously they don't stroke my hair!)

I also do the top and tailing one, fall asleep instantly too. Thought I was the only one.

And I cannot look at goldfish swimming in a tank and eat at the same time either. Makes me feel sick 🐟

I sometimes have to get from one room to another before the microwave pings or before the advert on TV goes off otherwise something bad will happen. Many times I've not made it and nothing bad has ever happened (touch wood)

The sound of someone brushing their teeth makes my skin go goose bumpy and my mouth water.

What a weird, I mean unique bunch we are 😜

Bec 💅

I have a strict shopping policy on which aisle I visit and next etc - down to a T!

I also eat my liked then to most liked foods so I'm left with the best taste.

I'm ridiculously fussy with foods, I have have anything touching on my plate and the plate has to be hot, I also don't like eating warm foods has to be scolding.

If I butter or add jam on toast or bread I have to have an even layer that covers all the bread crust to crust. No gaps.

I have this weird tendency that if I'm on my own I have to have an escape route and think if someone attacks me what I will do! Lol :)

I HATE dirty mirrors I'm always cleaning mirrors in my house.

I'm always checking my cooker is turned off and checking my doors are locked at night or when I leave the house, double and triple check.

If I think of anymore ill post :) xx

Wow....I feel so normal!!! 😂😂😂

Volume always has to be on even numbers on tv and in car.
Clock in car has to be set 10 mins fast (so I'm never late)
Can't stand bubbles in the bottom of glasses after washing up. Makes me cringe!
But my biggest thing of all, which actually makes me gag is.....
Pulling hair out of the plughole!!!! AAARGH!!!!! 😫😫😫

I eat my food separately when on my plate, can't mix my veg with meat or anything, also I always leave something even if I'm still hungry afterwards! Haha! I think everyone just has there own way of doing things! 😆x

I have to always sleep by the door so I'm ready to jump out and save everyone! Even on holiday we have been known many times to rearrange the hotel room coz I MUST be by the door lol

Wow im actually surprised by all the quirky habits everyone has! Makes me feel a little more normal!
I cant have someone touch ny arms when Im cold, I do that thing too where if I look too far with my right eye I have to do so with my left to even it out!
If i see or hear anything to do with outer space it makes my skin crawl & i have to switch off!
I can have things lying out in the floor like shoes or clothes unless they are in a corner so you dont see them when you walk in the room!
I also (mentioned above) hold my breath if passing close by someone incase I catch their breath!

Latest posts

Back