Angry and upset

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snazzybiz

Reaction score
Sorry for the rant but need to get this off my chest. I have had the year from hell my daughter wad born in march and then diagnosed with a.brain tumour in September. We are going through chemotherapy at the moment and it is really difficult.
I received my beauty show pass a few weeks back with a VIP registration slip in it to which I registered straight away and had an email to say I would be contacted to verify my details. I was solo excited as I missed the show in September due to everything that happened.
I thought great something fun for me. I then received a call last Tuesday confirming my details and I thought whooohoo can't wait !!!!
I have been waiting all week whilst spending 4 days in my local hospital with my.little one for.my.ticket to Trove and nothing. I call today only to be told I have been assesed and put as an ordinary pass and not a VIP :-(
If they didn't.have enough why send it out to everyone after last years mess up with the voucher books you would think they would try and get this right.
I now feel really upset and don't even want to go to the show.anymore :-(
Rant over xxx

The important thing is that you've got a pass and got a lot to look forward to in that respect.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it sounds amazing :)

I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now and what you have already gone through and I'm not talking about the show as I'm sure you know.

I know that the real reason you are so upset is because of what you're going through and then when something like this happens, it feels a million times worse.

You've had to be strong for your Daughter's sake, but you can only take so much.

Try not to let this get to you and go to the show and enjoy yourself... you deserve it. :hug:

go and enjoy the show as the others have suggested. it'll do you good. best wishes.

I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now and what you have already gone through and I'm not talking about the show as I'm sure you know.

I know that the real reason you are so upset is because of what you're going through and then when something like this happens, it feels a million times worse.

You've had to be strong for your Daughter's sake, but you can only take so much.

Try not to let this get to you and go to the show and enjoy yourself... you deserve it. :hug:

Everything I was thinking is written here.:hug:

It's a shame, I agree. When you've slept on it you'll still feel cross but maybe it won't be so raw.

I hope you go to the show and enjoy it (even if the admin is a shambles lol)

xxx

Sorry for the rant but need to get this off my chest. I have had the year from hell my daughter wad born in march and then diagnosed with a.brain tumour in September. We are going through chemotherapy at the moment and it is really difficult.
I received my beauty show pass a few weeks back with a VIP registration slip in it to which I registered straight away and had an email to say I would be contacted to verify my details. I was solo excited as I missed the show in September due to everything that happened.
I thought great something fun for me. I then received a call last Tuesday confirming my details and I thought whooohoo can't wait !!!!
I have been waiting all week whilst spending 4 days in my local hospital with my.little one for.my.ticket to Trove and nothing. I call today only to be told I have been assesed and put as an ordinary pass and not a VIP :-(
If they didn't.have enough why send it out to everyone after last years mess up with the voucher books you would think they would try and get this right.
I now feel really upset and don't even want to go to the show.anymore :-(
Rant over xxx

sounds like you have had a real rough time of it lately hun :hug: go to the show & have a bit of 'you' time & spoil yourself whilst your there, you deserve it xx

You don't need a piece of paper telling you you're a VIP.
You just ARE one. xx

Thank you everybody for your kind words, yes this year had been really hard. I hope it will get better and her treatment continues to get rid of the bar****d xxxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back