Anniversary present, very happy ;)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
It's my anniversary tomorrow four years from our first date and we always buy something little and go on a date :) wasn't sure what to get but my sister made my mum a frame with all the family's names in the shape Of a tree for mothers day so asked her to do one with things that mean something to us, I love the finished piece and thought id share it as great for anyone who is stuck for ideas and simple to do :) x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335346643.933137.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335346643.933137.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 192
Wow this is an amazing pressy... I want one !!! Does she do this as a business??? It's really fab.
👏😊xx

Wow this is an amazing pressy... I want one !!! Does she do this as a business??? It's really fab.
👏😊xx
Aww thanks hun :) no she should though, she is always doing something new this was her latest venture :) xx

She sooo should.... I would def pay to have one or a few done... Gutted..😒. If she fancies doing it pls let me know I would love one xx

Woww I love it - seriously would love one of those for my wedding annversary next month as we have been married for 10 years :D xxx Happy anniversary hun to you and your partner xxx

Woww I love it - seriously would love one of those for my wedding annversary next month as we have been married for 10 years :D xxx Happy anniversary hun to you and your partner xxx
Awww thats lovely, im not even married just date we meet, hopefully he will ask me one day ;)xx

hi lila, that looks fab, your sis should defo start charging for them!! how are you??hope you have fab nite tomorrow, will message u x

This is lovely!

If anyone wants something similar, I used the company below to have a 1st wedding anniversary present made for my sister. She loved it (NB. it was cheaper to frame myself!!)
Home - Memory Wall

hi lila, that looks fab, your sis should defo start charging for them!! how are you??hope you have fab nite tomorrow, will message u x

Hiya petal, i no I told her I had few compliments and she said can do them for others :) what you been up to? X x

This is lovely!

If anyone wants something similar, I used the company below to have a 1st wedding anniversary present made for my sister. She loved it (NB. it was cheaper to frame myself!!)
Home - Memory Wall

Hi there aww thanks, think she was giving something for her bday so got idea from there, so nice and different I will try put the tree one on as fab! X x

This is this tree, there great for presents and if yr good on a computer im sure easy to do x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335356572.742914.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335356572.742914.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Your sister is very artistic, loving this. Happy anniversary for tomorrow :0) x

This is a gift I made for my lovely friend Justine for her wedding day. She loves scrabble as following her brain tumour (see my thread on brain tumour) it helps her word recall.

It'll only work if your two people have a common letter but she LOVES it!

Wooden scrabble tiles from ebay, stiff card and frame from hobbycraft.

And look at the link below at their prices!!
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/search?term=scrabble&search.x=0&search.y=0&search=go

Attachments

• scrabble.jpg
    scrabble.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 75
This is a gift I made for my lovely friend Justine for her wedding day. She loves scrabble as following her brain tumour (see my thread on brain tumour) it helps her word recall.

Gift Ideas, Unique Gifts and Personalised Gifts | notonthehighstreet.com
Awww thats lovely and so meaniful to. xx

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/search?term=scrabble&search.x=0&search.y=0&search=go

Love this!

Latest posts

Back