Annoying habits your partner has!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you're ok. Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohh I'm fine thanks Virtues :D wish I'd made that decision months ago haha, don't miss him one bit, had a text this morning, 3 hrs later after I failed to reply I read a string of ranting verbal diarrhea calling me an ignorant c..... IGNORED it lol xx

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Snoring so loud that my new neighbours have actually commented on it- mortified isn't the word!!
Invading my side of the bed, stealing the covers, taking a new teaspoon out the drawer every time he makes a cuppa instead of rinsing one, leaving his towels in a soggy mess on my bedroom floor...
And my pet hate? CONSTANTLY leaving the toilet seat up!! I actually fell into it this morning, was too tired to realise it wasn't down! Grrrrrrr, I'm thinking it's butterfly net and tranquilizer gun time!!

I love my husband more than anything but my god his snoring. he's currently downstairs as the baby and I couldn't sleep and I can hear him through the floor.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Leaving empty bottles, boxes and the multi pack bag of crisps on the side in the kitchen when you have to walk past the bin and recycling box to get out of the kitchen. Drives me mental.

When he cooks every pot and pan get used and kitchen is left in a mess for moi to tidy it up. He doesnt even wipe off the side or stack the dirty dishes nicely. He does give them a rinse though or leave them to soak so I can't complain too much lol. If it was me I'd wash up and tidy as i'm going along!

His post he leaves it lying around on the table or the cupboard in the lounge. I sort it and get rid of envelopes etc (from the open one) in to the recycling but the letters will sit there for weeks unless I sit with him and ask what he needs to keep or what can be shredded!

All of this from a bloke who was extremely house proud on the verge of OCD with his flat when we first became a couple!

Steph xx

Hair. I'm living with a gorilla! Head hair even his bloody chest hair gets everywhere! How that man isn't as bald as a coot is beyond me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Leaving a trail of destruction where ever he goes like clothes on the floor rather than putting them in the laundry, empty packets left on the side next to the bin rather than putting them in the bin ! That irritates me - ahh feel better I got that off my chest lol

Anything to do with the bathroom-

Looks like he's hosed the place down when he has a shower, doesn't open the window or use the squeegee thing to wipe the shower down (aaaall the condensation in our bathroom!), wet towels on the floor, wet towels on the bed, clean towels being put on the toilet, dirty clothes EVERYWHERE! Empty bottles of shower gel left, using my expensive shampoo (and conditioner for his beard!), not having the ability to gold a towel over the rail, toothpaste all over the sink/walls/toothbrushes/mirror (explain that one!)

I could go on... But I do love him! His mother just hasn't trained him well, and he seems to think I'm her replacement!

Lots of things wind me up but the worst is when I give my hubby his post, he just scrutinises the envelope then just puts it on the side for about a week! Since when did he have x-ray vision?! Just open the bloody thing!

My husband has false teeth and he takes them out and picks anything stuck to them and licks it off then sticks it back in his mouth and sooks them!

BOKE!

Walking, talking, eating, drinking, farting, sleeping, snoring, showering, cleaning, absolutely EVERYTHING he does in my presence is annoying. Slammed the door in his face last night. Gone until Thursday night. Hallelujah!!

Sleep talking, wearing ear plugs so I'm always the one hearing the alarm, eating too fast and messily, squeezing the toothpaste tube too hard when don't need to, saying he's tired every day after 10 hours sleep when I've had 6! Grrrr lol although when we move in together he'll be getting up earlier haha!

My husband has the annoying habit of starting something and never finishing it. Now this would be okay if it we're say, knitting a jumper or pruning a tree. But this goes way beyond that.

Firstly, our front door has been striped and ready for sanding down to get re-painted for 2 and a half years. It looks a total mess. Next, we have huge bay windows in an area of our kitchen. 5 panes in total. All striped down, two panes replaced with double glazing, it all looks a complete mess. Has done for over a year.

This weekend he dragged me to a store to look at spindles for the staircase as he has the idea of replacing them and the balustrade. I know he's just itching to hack it all away. Yep, I can just see us with an open staircase for 5 years and this little venture causing a death.

It's not happening. I'm putting my foot down and he's not starting anything new until that door and those windows are finished. In fact, he's not doing the stairs at all. I will hire a joiner who can do it in a week, not 257 weeks!

He always sleeps with his head on his pillow just above mine so when I breathe I get his recycled breath, it really bugs me because I think if it's recycled then I can't be getting enough oxygen myself lol x

I thought I was weird that this bugged me so much, i feel like I'm suffocating with lack of oxygen, glad to know I'm not alone!

I think this thread shows that most men have the same annoying habits, they've just got to have the good side to make up for them all 😄

Amanda xx

But when you kiss you breath in their breath through your nose and it makes you feel dizzy, total turn on

Don't even know why i popped on here i never do as i don't have a partner

My husband has false teeth and he takes them out and picks anything stuck to them and licks it off then sticks it back in his mouth and sooks them!

BOKE!

Ha ha. That is probably by far just the worst. Ever.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tickles his upper arms in his sleep so covers come down which I like right around my neck,then he starts tickling and then it must get too tickly so he scratches.I have too give him a good kick.

Tickles his upper arms in his sleep so covers come down which I like right around my neck,then he starts tickling and then it must get too tickly so he scratches.I have too give him a good kick.

Thats the strangest one i've ever heard. Made me laugh tho, and i thought my husbands chomping like he has a mouth full of toffee in his sleep was annoying!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe not a habbit but our baby is 5 months old and he still doesn't know where his clothes/nappies are kept!! I say to him they are in his drawers next to his cot, he goes upstairs for 10 mins comes down and goes in a strop cos he can't find them! I don't understand how hard it is!! Lol I'm glad I don't leave them on there own a lot god knows what he'd be wearing! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

When our daughter was 3 I started working nights. Got home about 8 in a Sunday morning, showered & into bed.
Just nodded off... "what's she wearing today?" Tell him what to put her in.
Just nodded off again..... "this is the wrong recept to take my jeans back" mumble under my breath!!!!
Nodded off again " where's her socks?" In the same f***ing draw they've been in for the last 3 years now @#!! Off & let me sleep!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

And another one!!!
Taking my car keys off my keyring & not putting it back on!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Coming home at weekends. Very, very annoying!

Latest posts

Back