Another experiment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

femmefan

Reaction score
Client fancied something a bit different than pink & white at rebalance time so we tried for a slightly faded look. The dark purple was custom blended for her at Christmas so I mixed with some graphix glitter 'Viva La Diva' and faded away at the edge so that some of the original white showed through.

I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of using the electric file to cut out new smile lines for rebalance now - what do you think? are they even enough?

Cheers

I think they are pretty. I like the fade look. :)

Lovley Doll. you cut out the smile line whith your e-file? Ive never tried that with mine yet.. bit worried what shape they would end up...lol :):) xx

they are very nice over all. the only thing i would say is, when you are finished with the efile, go to a hand file to smooth the roundness of the smile, as i see very very small points along the smileline, handfiling will get rid of this. the other thing is, i noticed the left side of smilelines are not as high or as sharp as the right side. this is due to not bringing the efile all the way up to make the point, or stopping short of where you need to. you can correct this one of two ways, turn the finger so you are looking from the cutile and finishing the smile OR hand filing it to match when smoothing out the smileline.

hope this helps. other than that they are beautiful.

kristi

Latest posts

Back