Another Manicure table question..Sorry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail.addict

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I've been looking for a Portable Manicure Table for weeks now and i'm having NO luck :cry:. i've gone through a zillion past post's from other members regardin this and im still stuck. Think i may be too fussy tbh :o. I'm not a fan of the Kidney shaped ones either which seem popular with this site. Any recommendations would be so so so helpful!

Thanks in advance, and once again sorry for repeating this question!

xxs

Whatever you get, make sure it has locking wheels. I got one that hasn't and it's a nightmare!!

and one that's not too heavy. Mine came from Capital a couple of years ago, came with a bag which is nice, but it's very heavy to lug around. I often feel like going back to my folding camping table i used to use:confused: only problem then is that it's so light that it wobbles when i'm filing, chucking everything around:green: which is why i got the proper table. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, in case something new has come up since i got mine:lick:

I posted the other day that Costco have a portable folding table for £11.00, which is very sturdy and I can even fasten my nail trainer onto it (couldn't do that with my old camping table).

It's almost identical to this Lakeland one,

Small Handy Table - Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware

except slightly bigger (dimensions: 76.2 cm (30") x 49.5cm (19.5") Separate height adjustments to: 13.5", 18", 22", 24", 26" and 28").

I have just bought a folding camping table from amazon. Came to £28 in total inc delivery. It's very light and compact when folded. I work from home but am sure it would fit on the back seat of a car no problem. I wasn't keen on the kidney shaped tables either as I like a bit more room to work from.

It is not particularly sturdy but fits my needs perfectly. I won't be sitting on it thats for sure! Hope this helps.

I, too, use a simple Cosco table that folds has several heights and a handle for carrying. Works great for my purposes. Stores in the trunk fine, cleans easy and the clamp for my lamp attaches great.

Kayline makes a nice, affordable portable mani table. I got mine at Sally's. :)

I got a camping table from Sports Direct.

It's light weight and easy to use. I think it cost me 8.99

Thank you so much for all your replies! Sorry I'm late in replying things have been a little 'manic'!

Still no luck with a table though! I'm defiantly going to try Costco there's one not too far from me, otherwise i think the ones on Amazon are good Value! Argos has one for about £15.00 i think so may try there this weekend when i get my butt into action!

Thanks again for all you help! xxs

I got a camping table from Argos but found it too flimsy and took a bit of messing around to put up. I got a wooden one from Poundstretcher for £14 and 2 folding padded chairs from Argos which were around £8 each I think. I keep them in the car for every appt just incase!

I second above! Thought it was fab until I started to road test it and yep it was too flimsy. Also difficult to attach Lamp or nail trainer to it.

The Costco one is fab, can attach stuff with a clamp with no problems and is super sturdy.

Now I just need to find replacements for my costco fold-down chairs - comfy and sturdy but just a bit too heavy to lug around. Think I need to invest in a couple of fold up stools.

Latest posts

Back