Another name thread!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most people are still saying keep it??!!
My friend all say the same as you proper princess - reputation will go before me! X

I still say keep it. I know of salons that have beautiful, graceful and wonderful names... But that would not make me go x

Ummmm...I like it, but agree with Planky that it gives off a certain image, which may attract young clients but could put off older clients? You need to decide on your target audience and then decide.

Trying to incorporate your daughters (beautiful) name and the fact your salon is in the garden, I came up with 'Rose Garden Salon'. Should make a nice logo out of that, and grow a gorgeous rose up the front of your summerhouse! Listen to me getting carried away!!

Anyway, I think your original logo is cheeky and fun, so if you stick to that I'm sure it'll be fine, just bear in mind it may put off older clients. Having said that, if I was recommended to someone, I don't think I'd care what the name was!

Good luck! Xxx

What about - make me fake @ the beauty studio, so then I could be known as either. make me fake by the younger generation and @ the beauty studio by others????.

What was I thinking with the above!! How confusing would that be lol!! :D

Last edited:
What about - make me fake @ the beauty studio, so then I could be known as either. make me fake by the younger generation and @ the beauty studio by others????.

What was I thinking with the above!! How confusing would that be lol!! :D

It's also quite a mouthful, remember to think about how you'll answer the phone too. Rose Beauty Garden sounds nice or just The Beauty Garden perhaps?

I say keep it.
I'm Fake it... I offer nails tans and lashes amongst a few other treatments. I have clients from all walks of life, I didn't want a name that sounded too clinical or too much like a beauty salon as I'm not a beauty therapist as such. My name says what I do in what I hope is seen as a relaxed manner.
I wanted to welcome and not intimidate xx

My thoughts are along the line of say ... one friend said to another "oh I like your nails/tan/lashes where did you get them done?" the other friend says "make me fake!" they are possibly going to laugh then but the friend will remember it, don't you think? Funny usually = memorable and I think the older generation will find it especially funny/memorable. Good luck on whatever you decide. x

Latest posts

Back