Another Saddo on E-bay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Just found this on ebay.................unbelievable!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Finger Nail Clipping that looks like a Duck on Water

Item number: 140041884313

This Auction is for a finger nail Clipping that looks like a Duck on Water, I will Grow the clipping out and then when it is long enough I will cut the nail, and ship it off,

63_1.JPG
Good piccy though eh?!! lol

Martine x

omg, some people will sell anything and there is always a plonka who will bid on it:) maybe i should collect clients nail clippings and make a nice set of necklace and earings to see howmuch the go for:irked:

Bless! When it grows out that duck is gonna drown cos it'll just take on the colour of the free edge and sink without a trace! :green:

Bless! When it grows out that duck is gonna drown cos it'll just take on the colour of the free edge and sink without a trace! :green:

LMAO! excellent sass x:lol:

:green: v funny hahahahaha!!!

have to admit though it is a work of art lol ..id place a bid if i wasnt so skint :green: it'll go for a fortune that will

Surely this wouldn't grow out the same as it is in the photo.

OMG wierdo alert, LOL!! Oh yeh I soooooooo wanna bid, NOT!! LOL Ewwwwwwwwww :)

Looks naff all like any duck I've ever seen, lol!:lol:

It certainly won't look like that as Sassy says, it will disappear.

Some people will sell anything.

They do say, "One mans trash is another mans treasure."

the lenghts some people will go to are amazing

I think I will buy it!! Hmmm when does the auction end?! LOL LOL

Well iv seen it all now,the lengths people will go!:idea:

zena x

Well - we can see how well this person treats their nails cant we - one of my best clients! (not)

PMSL! The mind does boggle though at what lengths peeps will go to. Even more sad for the idiot who actually bids on it!:rolleyes:

There must be some really boring and sad people out there with enough time on their hands to create such an advert!!

Remember the dead fly one??

Thats histerical and at least he played along and posted the answers to the questions he got!

Remember the dead fly one??

Thats histerical and at least he played along and posted the answers to the questions he got!

Did I miss something here?!! A DEAD FLY? :rolleyes:

Martine x

omg...i carn't belive what some people will sell....

Was anybody actually bidding on it?????? How weird!
:hug:

Latest posts

Back