Any forces geeks? I'm a RAF wag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am i OK to join your page ? got got union jack flag , my hubby's US air force ...
Of course you can, it's open to all :) I couldn't think of anything that suited all armed forces worldwide so used the Union Jack until a more suitable avatar is found :)

I am too an army wife . I have been married for 7 years - and we are at innsworth currently ! I love being part of our own little community !

Aw thanx! I will be sure to join once I'm home as can't use my fone! Lol!!
Morgan I used to live next to bonnie earl in Elgin - now in quarters just up beside *removed name of road*!!xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am an Army WAG have been for 16 years. Hello to all x

I am leaving the RN after 7 & half years after accepting voluntary redundancy & can't wait! Yippee! My husband is still serving & we will be moving to Yeovil soon & can't wait to be together. Me & my baby miss my husband so much!

I am leaving the RN after 7 & half years after accepting voluntary redundancy & can't wait! Yippee! My husband is still serving & we will be moving to Yeovil soon & can't wait to be together. Me & my baby miss my husband so much!

Thats fab v happy for you! Good luck with the move when it happens :) X

I was a Royal Navy daughter, and now I'm a Royal Navy mum :)
My son's CIS and not long back from a deployment east of Suez.

I'm happy to start a group on here... how does 'Forces Families' sound? That way it covers every possibility :D
That's what I am too! What ship is he on? :)

Thats fab v happy for you! Good luck with the move when it happens :) X

Thankyou! Can't wait! Have loads of leave to take too which means we can move next month as won't need to go back to work after Xmas! He he!

I'm an ex Raf wife. We did 2 tours in Germany and my eldest was born there. Loved every minute of it.

I'm an army wife of 5 years he is an engineer bomb disposal near Cambridge x

Latest posts

Back