Any geeks doing there nails right now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well mine are uv glitter and I have a backlight that I have had for years so I could have a look at wot there like and the results are .......awesome yippee xxx

I'm also practicing pink & white L&P sculpt. Tried doing the reverse method but seem to be getting the apex in the wrong place

Vicki xx

I'm having the same trouble Vicki.

Just done fedora with zillionaire, look ded sophisticated!!!!

just done purple purple with zillionaire and a breast cancer ribbon on as I'm taking part in a tattoo a thon today and having a breast cancer ribbon tattooed on it's all to raise money for Breast cancer.

Just sculpted with gel and have put on violet glitter gel which is really a fuschia colour :lol:

I am currently sporting Gelish Black Shadow on short soft square nails with the ring finger matt with shiny design over, like flock wallpaper lol!!

I did Shellac Hollywood with Mother of pearl layered and red glitter on my ring fingers on mine last week!!!

Am loving it soo much I can't stop looking at my nails lol :Love:

I'm not encouraging drunken nails either but I think I know where you are coming from :) Some of us over think and well a glass or two aids relaxing :)

Lol:biggrin: Good point. Will have a few glasses when I next do my nails.:biggrin:

I did Shellac Hollywood with Mother of pearl layered and red glitter on my ring fingers on mine last week!!!

Am loving it soo much I can't stop looking at my nails lol :Love:
Ooohthat sounds really nice. May have to try that for myself:biggrin:

I have done my toe nails today, still training and don't really know what they call this but here is a pic, plz excuse my feet they uglyyy

Also I have done my mums nails today so here's a pic of them too x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319934048.607868.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319934048.607868.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 57
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319934130.282187.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319934130.282187.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back