Any Horror Intimate Wax Stories!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikyla_jay

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

Just wondered if anyone had ever had any horror intimate wax stories?

I do not even know why I thought about this today because it was years ago but it popped into my mind anyway so i thought id hear from other geeks :green:...

I had a one of client that travelled to me from quite a distance recommended by a friend she cam for her first brazillian wax everything was going well and she kept saying how comfortable she was and that she was expecting it to hurt etc, and then there it was blood!!! i stayed calm and the client didnt even notice or flinch, when i cleared the blood i realised she had a very minute paper cut looking hole either from a spot or a deep ingrowing hair i assumed, I explained to the client and kept checking that she was not in any pain she kept saying she was not and that she didnt feel a thing but the blood kept coming out of this tiny hole (if you have ever had a spot on your face that youve picked and its just wouldnt stop bleeding thats what it looked like). To this day I still do not know what happend :rolleyes: I was younger n i went home n was upset for days wracking my brains about what could have happend... Thankfully its never ever happend again :hug: the worst thing was I wasnt new to intimate waxing id been doing it for a year and a half.

So after my little story has anybody else experienced anything they couldnt explain or a horror story?

only on myself.!!! when i first started using hot wax ?? i did shal we sayy the bit that growes like a pineapple lmao.... only i couldnt get it off. room was to warm. i got a sweat on and i had to use a broken razor!! very very carfull to shave it away hahahhahah... :cry: lol .. x

hahaha that reminded me... my mum has an exact story like that she decided to put my wax pot on n thought it was easy to tidy her bikini line (rather than just wait for me to do it) hahahaha so she slapped the wax on put the strip on and then........... called me at work to come see her as soon as i finished because she couldnt pull the strip off she was scared :lol: :smack: needless to say just like you we had a terrible but funny time trying to get this wax off that had been there for nearly 2.5 hours.

a broken razor??? lol thanks for the story hun :lol:

before I did any kind of beauty me & my friend thought we'd wax each other, as my friend who is a waxer was hard to get hold of so we thought looks easy we'll give it a bash..... so she bought all the stuff we needed we were doing hollywoods not even just the sides.... man we were bruised & bleeding..... :lol: pair of edjits! this just shows non waxers not to do it! lol luckily we knew what to set pot to as we coulda added burnt to the list :eek: xx

hahaha that reminded me... my mum has an exact story like that she decided to put my wax pot on n thought it was easy to tidy her bikini line (rather than just wait for me to do it) hahahaha so she slapped the wax on put the strip on and then........... called me at work to come see her as soon as i finished because she couldnt pull the strip off she was scared :lol: :smack: needless to say just like you we had a terrible but funny time trying to get this wax off that had been there for nearly 2.5 hours.

a broken razor??? lol thanks for the story hun :lol:

meaning i had to take the blade out ... oooer . so i could get close shave hahaha rofl justt thinking about it :eek: lol x elisa

one night when i had friends in having a drink. it was suggested i bring out the wax pot. So i did. My friend wanted his chest waxed, i asked him how far down at the front he wanted me to wax, in case he changed trousers and had a daft line of hair. At that point he pulled his trousers right down at the front revealing his privates, so i automatically slapped the wax on his pubes. He jumped up off the plynth with the strip stuck to him. I tried to get him to calm down and let me pull it off before the wax had cooled. But he wouldn't let me near him and said he would get it himself. He disappeared to the bathroom where he tried to pull it off without stretching the skin. He let me in and it was still stuck to him, the wax was obviously cold and he had a purple patch where he'd bruised himself. I haven't made such a silly split decision like that with wax since. This was years ago

Latest posts

Back