any news on nailympics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The results of the Top Uk Competitiors were:

Division 3 Lisa Smith

Division 2 Mandy Rainford-jones

Divisions 1 - me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one UK tech got placed in top 3 as far as i can remember but the competition is really stiff the Koreans are amazing

I would like to say a massive congratulations to everyone who entered the comp!

I soooo wanted to go but I could not make it in the end :o(

I am on my foundation course at the moment and it would have been great to see some of the best in action!

Any word on how Liza Smith did in the comp?

I will so be at the next one!

Once again, WELL DONE to all who competed and those who did the uk proud!

Sarah
xx
:)

Hi everyone, yeah i came 12th :cry: really disappointed with myself but there is always next year i guess, i don't know where i came in the scratch shoot out i thought they just pick a winner?????

Heres the pics i entered xxx

Attachments

• small vampire pic.JPG
    small vampire pic.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 257

Division 3 Lisa Smith

Not one UK tech got placed in top 3 as far as i can remember but the competition is really stiff the Koreans are amazing

Well done you! did you win anything nice?

Hi everyone, yeah i came 12th :cry: really disappointed with myself but there is always next year i guess, i don't know where i came in the scratch shoot out i thought they just pick a winner?????

Wow - they look fab!

A medal, trophy and £100 cash - not bad for my second comp

NO WAY SHOULD YOU BE DISAPPOINTED:(, You had the bottle to enter and 12th place in an international comp is fantastic!

Your photos are both stunning, you should hang them with pride in your salon:hug:

Well done again xxxxxxxxxxx you should be soooo proud of yourself xxxx

Don't be disappointed, you saw the competition 12th is fantastic at the nailympics - well done

Well we live and learn it hasn't put me off roll on next year...............

COME ON YOU BRITS.........!!! lol

Division 3 Lisa Smith

Well done to you three, a fantastic result! :hug:

Big congratulations as well to Kirsty, Pippa and Glo, the beautiful bride! :lol:

You girls rock! x

Well done to everyone but a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Glo!! It's about time, hun! I'm over the moon for you - post the pic, everyone will want to see it, it's lovely and I still can't decide whether I like that one best or the other one you entered for the James Bond competition, they're both so good!

Hugs
Jackie & Sean
x

I know its hard to choose but i do LOVE the one that she entered in the james bond but this was so so so well deserved you must do the fantasy nail art comp hun especially as you have an idea already xxxxxx

just echoing what Jackie has said, a huge well done to anyone who has the guts to enter, you guys are what make these comps what they are, keep striving for better things and be proud of yourselves. You are an inspiration to the rest of us!

Glo bug.....its about flippin' time!!!! Well done you x

glo-text.gif

GLO WELL DONE {{{{HUGS}}}}
AND MORE
{{{{HUGS}}}}
XXXXXXXXXX
:green::green::green::green:

:hug::hug:Well done Glo. about blooming time:hug::hug:

Well done to everyone but a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Glo!! It's about time, hun! I'm over the moon for you - post the pic, everyone will want to see it, it's lovely and I still can't decide whether I like that one best or the other one you entered for the James Bond competition, they're both so good!

Hugs
Jackie & Sean
x
Jackie - You are so right. Both pictures are absolutely beautiful and it is a struggle to pick a favourite.

Glo If you could have entered both it would sure have been a double wammy!:hug:x

well done to everyone, i think you are all amazing for entering :green:
and to glo - cmon hun we wanna see the pics xxxx

Congrats to all geeks who competed, and special congrats to Glo - what a result!!

Huge congratulations to all the winners and everyone to entered!

Well done ladies! Wish I could have been there :(

I can't get over the photo entries you guys come up with!
Stunning.
Are they done professionally?

Latest posts

Back