Any questions for haircare companies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachaelg

Reaction score
I'm getting some questions together for haircare companies to answer for Fringe, a hair trade mag for Scotland and Northern Ireland, and was wondering if you had any burning questions you'd like to ask them? They can be as general and random as you like (although asking them if they've ever owned a hamster might be a wee too random, I'm thinking more business or hair-related, however tenuous).
Cheers!
Rachael xx

I'm getting some questions together for haircare companies to answer for Fringe, a hair trade mag for Scotland and Northern Ireland, and was wondering if you had any burning questions you'd like to ask them? They can be as general and random as you like (although asking them if they've ever owned a hamster might be a wee too random, I'm thinking more business or hair-related, however tenuous).
Cheers!
Rachael xx

Hi, can you give us a bit more information please Rachaelg on the sort of questions you are after ? :hug:

I'm not after any particular type of question, just if you were in a room with someone from a haircare company like L'Oreal, Wella etc, what would you ask them? Would you ask them how to boost your business using colour, if entering competitions was worthwhile, how a mobile hairdresser can use her time more effectively, what research goes into products, how a stylist can get a job working for them - anything really!
Thanks,
rxx

Hi , I would like to ask a combined question on behalf of all mobile hairdressers ,
Do Loreal do any product update training days for mobile hairdressers ?
If not would Loreal be willing to set up any sort of group product update training days for mobile hairdressers and salon geek members ?

maybe others can think of some more questions too :hug:

That's ace, thanks Minky! Will let you know if I ask them that, and what the response is. Thanks so much.
Rx

Latest posts

Back