Any wax geeks who are guild insured in north notts or south yorks area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
I'm in need of a little help!

I did a waxing course in June and have been given case studies to do before I can do my final assessment and recieve my certificate. Until I qualify, I won't be covered on my insurance, unless I have a guild insured person present while i'm carring out the waxing. As I work for myself, there is no-one to 'supervise' me, so I was wondering if there were any geeks out there who would volunteer?

I have been talking to the guild for the last few days, and this is the only solution we can come up with (I dont want to do the waxing without being insured). I did speak to other insurance companies but they gave a straight no for covering me for case studies, whereas the guild have been trying to find a solution for me.

As I am mobile (and you would be doing me a huge favor), I don't mind travelling to you with my model(s).

Not trying to take anyone away from the Salongeek, but I just thought it might be worth posting on our forum, Beauty Guild Forum, too. Simply because the nature of it means there will be more Guild Members there to see your request.

im a guild member however im in Arlesey, Bedfordshire so maybe a little out of your way but if you get stuck give us a shout.

Latest posts

Back