Anyone bought the new Lori Nestore Waxing DVDs yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Has anyone bought the two new Lori Nestore DVDs yet. OMG they are amazing!

I know Lori's original Whole Ball of Wax is still out there somewhere doing the rounds but for those waxers amongst us wanting to know how to wax every nook and cranny known to man, delivered with Loris knowledge and wit, these DVDs are a must.

Oh and whilst I think about it Berins Wax has now been renamed "Berodin"

Would love to hear what you think about the new DVDs.

i asked about these dvds and was told it's just an updated version to include no double dipping? how is it different to the whole ball...? i like my whole ball... dvd :D i wonder why they've been renamed? :o x

I've watched the Brazilian one this morning. I thought it was excellent. I loved the WBOW but the new dvd is different - really close up and the models are hairier. I was expecting to be impressed and I was - the Brazilian dvd is 55 mins which includes a female and a male, not rushed, and other stuff, consultation info etc and out takes. If we could all do a female and a male in 55 mins we would be earning very good money!! I have been waxing males longer than most on here and it still gave me food for thought. I also LOVE Lori's direct, no nonsense but fun approach. It's almost like she's in the room with you having a conversation with you. Excellent!

Where abouts can you buy the DVD's ??
Thank you
Louise x

i asked about these dvds and was told it's just an updated version to include no double dipping? how is it different to the whole ball...? i like my whole ball... dvd :D i wonder why they've been renamed? :o x

Just a quick note to confirm it is only the name that has changed (not the product) and it's simply because Eva's Esthetics are now selling the product in Europe and the name Berins can't be used there. All my current stock is Berins, but eventually all product will be Berodin.

Soooo, just to confirm, its more or less the same, but more up close and intimate (pardon the pun!) If you were to recommend one, which would it be? (stupid question, probably!:D)

Personally I would pay the extra and get the new ones. But the Whole Ball of Wax is still a great dvd and a great price.

Does the new dvd cover eyebrows in much detail?

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Does the new dvd cover eyebrows in much detail?

There is chapter on the face, i.e. brows, upper lip, chin, nostrils, however, this is a waxing dvd so it talks about the application and removal of the wax, the stretching etc. It doesn't teach how to shape an eyebrow, sorry!

Thank you

You need to make sure you watch the outtakes too as they are funny

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back