Anyone else a Neals Yard consultant?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have recently joined as a consultant with Neals Yard and wondered if there was anyone else out there? My clients are loving the products and I have done a few parties which have been really well received.

Just thought it would be nice to chat with someone else.:lol:

hi hatmum
i'm not a consultant but have enquired about becoming one. whats it like? Arre the products expensive?

Hiya,

Im one, i have the feeling it was you that got me into it???

Help!

I really want to do this! I am a sucker for herbal stuff. How do I find out about it? x

I'd quite fancy having a Neal's Yard party. I guess I go on line to find my local distributor?

O.k to try and answer some questions!

1. Are the products expensive?
All the products are made with high quality products many of which are wild grown and organic. There are no nasty chemicals at all. Neals Yard also have many different suppliers to ensure quality. So if you compare with a mass produced product some may think it expensive. However our balm is under £30, compare that with some others. A moisturiser is about £16 - 18. If you are a consultant you get 25% discount. I have attracted more clients by using NY and have people phoning me for parties. I have never had that happen before!

2. Having a party?
For all your party girls out there visit the NYR home website www.nyrhome.com to find out your local consultant.

3. More info about becoming a consultant?
I have sent an email to you. If anyone else wants more info please pm me or email me and I will send you the info.

4. Hi helpimlost! How's it going? :lol:

Hi there,

I have recently joined as a consultant with Neals Yard and wondered if there was anyone else out there? My clients are loving the products and I have done a few parties which have been really well received.

Just thought it would be nice to chat with someone else.:lol:

I'm one too!! I signed up at excel and love the stuff I also use some of there products in manicure/pedicure and my clients love them xx

Latest posts

Back