Anyone given themselves a black eye/nose in their sleep before?|

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booweeza

Reaction score
:lol:

I don't know whats wrong with me lately...
Yesterday morning I woke up with a sore swollen nose (at first it was just a dull pain on the bridge) it got worse and worse during the day, and this morning I woke up and it is SO swollen and painful (and a bit bruised) and my head is also really sore as well. About 2 weeks ago my hubby woke up with a swollen black eye as well :eek: It is only me at home at the moment as my hubby is working out of town so I know he didn't do it. My wrist is mysteriously sore as well and I have my foundation course next week which I'm a bit worried about because its quite painful to move (my left 'finger holding' hand).

WHAT a klutz... :Grope:

:lol:

I don't know whats wrong with me lately...
Yesterday morning I woke up with a sore swollen nose (at first it was just a dull pain on the bridge) it got worse and worse during the day, and this morning I woke up and it is SO swollen and painful (and a bit bruised) and my head is also really sore as well. About 2 weeks ago my hubby woke up with a swollen black eye as well :eek: It is only me at home at the moment as my hubby is working out of town so I know he didn't do it. My wrist is mysteriously sore as well and I have my foundation course next week which I'm a bit worried about because its quite painful to move (my left 'finger holding' hand).

WHAT a klutz... :Grope:

Are you sure the bogey man didnt come in and do it in the middle of the night! :lol:

Hehe.
Someone at work yesterday was cracking up at me and said 'Oh it was probably just a burgler realising you had no furniture to steal (I am living on a beanbag and airbed as we have just moved in... furniture comes next week).

Your not on your own i used to do this, too regular for my liking, it turned out to be stress related and as you have said you have just moved house so it is probably due to the stress of the move, hopefully it will stop when you have settled in, :hug:

Wow, really? I guess that makes sense. *tries not to stress*
It's spread to under my eyes too... feel like I've walked into a bus or a brick wall :grr:

ive never woken up with a black eye or bruised nose before - but i have woken up with an almighty hangover hahahahahahahah

Haha! Thats the only thing missing at the moment... LOL!

ive never woken up with a black eye or bruised nose before - but i have woken up with an almighty hangover hahahahahahahah
PMSL!

I wake up sometimes with a sore cheek or face or arm, my hubby moves alot in his sleep and his arms are flailing every which way, so I usually get the brunt of it!! lol xx

Maybe you fell off the airbed and wacked yourself on the bean bag???

I gave my ex a black eye in my sleep once! Opps! Apparently I turned over in bed and headbutted him! Doh!! All the family were coming the next day so it was fun explaining that one!!

Ha ha!

I gave my ex a black eye in my sleep once! Opps! Apparently I turned over in bed and headbutted him! Doh!! All the family were coming the next day so it was fun explaining that one!!

Ha ha!

OUCH!

My hubby asked me the other night 'Are you sure you didn't fall off your (new) bike and are just too embarassed to tell me' LOL!

I wish... it wouldn't be so embarassing then.. hehe.

Things are still incredibly sore today, and I feel like I'm getting a cold or maybe hayfever. So every sniff... OWWW!

I gotta stop beating myself up... :lol:

lol! I used to sleep wierd on my wrist but I've never hit myself!! lol. Hope your feeling less sore soon!!

Latest posts

Back