Anyone had a brazilian?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read in a life article of a brazilian wax that the lady had to get on her all fours to have it done!!!!!!

I dont like the sound of that!!

alfie said:
I read in a life article of a brazilian wax that the lady had to get on her all fours to have it done!!!!!!

Hi Alfie,

I've heard of this before, but I think the therapists who request you to do this a few and far between.

There really is NO NEED for the client to do this. It all comes down to skill and everything CAN be done with the client lying down.

River

i have had a bikini doe not the brazillian yet thinking of doing it this summer

Having read the replies on this really want one now, anoyone know a really good waxer in the wembley or harrow area

River said:
Hi Alfie,

I've heard of this before, but I think the therapists who request you to do this a few and far between.

There really is NO NEED for the client to do this. It all comes down to skill and everything CAN be done with the client lying down.

River

Many technicians use this method. I for one do not do it very often. But I know many techncians that use it all the time.

I do waxing either mobile or at a home based salon - from bikini line to hollywood and australian.....

I always make sure all my clients are as comfortable as possible. I also say that if they are nervous they are more than welcome to bring someone with them. Obviously no-one has so far :lol:

I use strip wax and have never had anyone cry or scream out and all of mine have come back as they tell me that I make it more bearable as I chat and make them laugh throughout the procedure.

I even have a large male clientelle base who have back sac and crack done and they all say that it doesn't hurt as much as they thought it would.....

I always make sure that the client helps with the stretching as the tighter the skin the less pain and also you won't get bruising.....

It isn't exactly pain that you feel afterwards it's more of a tenderness and it usually wears off within an hour and same with the redness.

I've also used hot wax and have found that clients still prefer the strip.

Hope I've helped x

River said:
Alfie said:

Hi Alfie,

River

I can only speak for male clients, but the "all-fours" position is the one that I use for several reasons.

Firstly, men tend to have a lot more hair than women, all over the butt cheeks and right into the eye of the storm (so to speak!). This position lets me get right where I need to go, first time, no messing about - having a male client lying on his side and lifting his butt cheek just wouldn't allow me this flexibility (especially with larger clients). I can also reach the perineum and underside of the scrotum with the client on his knees.

Secondly, I can get a good natural stretch on the butt cheeks in this position, making it easier and more comfortable to remove the hair.

Finally, if it's quicker and easier for me, it's quicker and less uncomfortable for the client. Happy people all round! :green:

I have yet to find a client who has found the all-fours position any more embarrassing than the side-lying or legs-up contortions, and I believe this is down to me being so matter-of-fact about it. A little reassurance can go a long way - and by not making a big deal out of it, they usually hop right up on their knees without a second thought!

I guess it's "horses for courses" - what works for one person might not work for another. Find what works best for you and your clients, and everybody wins! :D

Andy

hi i wanted to get a full leg wax and a brazillian done the same day is that a good idea plus how long should the hair length be dont wont to get there and i look lika gorrila or the hair to short, plus should i cut my (private hair a bit) or leave it for the therapist to do as im a bit thick thanks

Hi all,

I am thinking of getting a brazilian done but am scared! Does it hurt? Is it red for days after? Im off on hol! Can anyone reccomend a waxing salon in Warrington/Manchester?

Ta much

Hi were not to far from warrington & one of my therapists Becky does Brazilians, have a look at our website for details (link under my signature)

hi vjk do you do brazillians as it dont say in the treatment prices thanks

hi vjk do you do brazillians as it dont say in the treatment prices thanks

We did i've put it on our price lists didnt realise it wasn't on the net, will get that changed

ouch.......i dont think id have the guts 2 get one!! but im a bit of a wuss! lol xxx:hug: xxx

Yes, i've had one, he was good, but i was better :)

Karl,you're so naughty,it's fab !

Latest posts

Back