Anyone have VistaPrint Car Magnets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 28883

Reaction score
and Decals. I have ordered them, anyway just wondered what anyone who has these thinks to them.

I use to have Car signage but the email address in it became inactive so took it all off.

Last edited:
I have the window decals....I have one to go in the back window of my car..!!

xx

:) Hi i have three of the small car magnets from vista, which cost something like £4 one on each side and one on the boot. They look fab, I love them, and I have had enquiry's from them. I did try the window decals, but found they obscured my view in my car, so took it out. I find the magnets look far more prfessional too. Good luck hope you like yours.
Faye.x

Thanks, im sure they will be fine, not sure if I would gain anything from them though as they are not that big, cant say I gained any work from my signage before, apart from 1 client who wasnt very nice. I liked the idea of these though because I can take them off as I please.

Hey hun
I bought some and mine were stolen grrrrrrrrr!!!! ive not repalced them so Ive just ordered a large window decal instead.

Sue x

I have them and think their great.
Good magnetic adhesion and if you drive alot can possibly catch a wide range of clientele.
xx

i have them and i have had them stolen once though. I have had no problems since replacing them before christmas. i like them.

tigi

I have 2 of them on my car as well as a window sticker:)

i have them, there great. got 2 large ones for each door. they dont half catch peoples attention!
:)

I too have them & love them :)

I have a black car so ordered them in black background & have hot pink writing.

Can you believe some people stealing them! Whats the point, mindless idots :irked:

xx

Yes our car is Black so got the pinky, purple text on them. No use to anyone who steals them.

Can you tell me how you change the text colour on them?!!

You have to select the advance editing but on some items this costs more.

Can i just ask, are they easy to remove and do they mark the paint work? I keep wondering about these but I can be prone to road rage so may have to curb it...a lot!

No idea as mine have not come yet, but I really hope not, hope they will be OK, they should be.

how do you change the background colour? I have had them before but was never happy with the background colour!
But they are a fantastic way of advertising.

and Decals. I have ordered them, anyway just wondered what anyone who has these thinks to them.

I use to have Car signage but the email address in it became inactive so took it all off.

I have a decal on the back window which looks fab. I have 2 magnets and one is really badly weather damaged. It must be from the sun because it's peeling and pretty much all the writings come off.

Going to get some more though because they do look good.

how do you change the background colour? I have had them before but was never happy with the background colour!
But they are a fantastic way of advertising.

Not sure you can change the background colour but you can change the text colour by using the advanced editing, all I could suggest is changing the template to one with a better background.

Latest posts

Back