Anyone having problems contacting S2? - New temporary number is 033 33 44 55 50

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evaperk

Reaction score
Hi there, I applied for an account last monday and recieved a general email in response. I emailed in copies of my certificates to the email address given in the email.

I hadn't heard anything back so on Thursday I emailed the person who had sent me the automated reply only to recieve another automated reply stating that she had left the company and giving me a new person to contact. I emailed this new person.

Still no contact this morning so I have been trying to call the number 0845 210 6060 this morning but after the lovely man has welcomed me to Sweet Squared it cuts off.

Frustrated much? Help!

I tried to apply for an account the other day but couldn't figure out how to so just left it. I'll have a look again today. It seems awfully difficult that website lol! Sorry this isn't much help to you! X

The best thing is to ring them, if you have already emailed your Certs they will activate it over the phone for you :D

The best thing is to ring them, if you have already emailed your Certs they will activate it over the phone for you :D

Still no contact this morning so I have been trying to call the number 0845 210 6060 this morning but after the lovely man has welcomed me to Sweet Squared it cuts off.

Arghhhhh!

I would keep trying if you ring them they are usually really good. I rang then e-mailed certs over straight away to the lady i spoke to and my account was set up within an hour of her recieving my certs.

Maybe they having probs with phone lines :-(

Lyns x

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Arghhhhh!

Sorry, didn't see that part oops lol, I love that man, hopefully he will be welcoming you again v soon and put you through to the right person x

Amazingly I've just had an email ;)

I wondered if it was my line with the problem but I tried my mobile and home phone both were getting cut off.

I'm just not very good with being patient, when I want something I want it NOW (stamps feet he he he he)

Sorry, didn't see that part oops lol, I love that man, hopefully he will be welcoming you again v soon and put you through to the right person x
I wasn't arghing at you just at being cut off. He does have a lovely voice doesn't he. x

There is a recent thread on here today about S2 having technical difficulties,
I cant remember how long it took my account to be opened, i got the automated email, then faxed off my certificates and then forgot about it, i dont think it was over a week though.
Check your emails again, your membership number will come through in an email

it took them TWO WEEKS (!) to sort my account after i sent my certs. nightmare!! ellisons are so much quicker.

Latest posts

Back