Anyone having problems with Vodafone??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone is having any problems with the Vodafone network today. I've got service bars but people have tried to call and send messages and for some reason I can't receive them.

If you call my number from another mobile/landline it does a dead ringtone.

I need this for work!

I can't call out either, anyone got any ideas why this is or maybe having the same problem??

Teri x:hug:

well ive had no prbs today hun, sorry

I'm wondering if it's the phone then, my partner and I both have Nokia 8800's and his doesn't work either:eek: .

i too have had no problems.i have had that happen to me in the past though and i found that sometimes i need to just remove the sim card and put it back in again.dont know if it'll work as you partner is also having problems but might be worth a try.otherwise it could be the network coverage in your area or your mobile phones.hths.xxxxxxxx:) good luck

Thanks mate!

W'eve done the sim card thing and they still don't work, it's strange though as my eldest daughters' is working just fine. She's Nokia and Vodafone.

W'eve even put her sim in our phone and then it'll work:eek: .

Technology today, leaves me stumped!!

if its not working by tomorrow then i would ring up vodafone and tell them.as your daughters sim card works in your phone then i would of thought it must be to do with your sim card and the phone.im only guessing though.hope you sort it out.xxxxxxxx:)

Latest posts

Back