Anyone in the Sunderland area that does Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
hiya, my auntie has been trying to find somewhere in the sunderland area that does shellac? She has so far had one salon ruin her nails and now another said they did shellac but she knows it wasnt shellac she had (i have taught her well!!).....she had them done last week and they came off within a few days....i have done her nails many times and they last very well xx

thanks x

off to check salon locator xx

I have a friend who does gelish in Gateshead if that's any help x

thanks she tried gelish but wants to have shellac xx

hiya, my auntie has been trying to find somewhere in the sunderland area that does shellac? She has so far had one salon ruin her nails and now another said they did shellac but she knows it wasnt shellac she had (i have taught her well!!).....she had them done last week and they came off within a few days....i have done her nails many times and they last very well xx

thanks x

Did she find those salons on the Shellac salon locator? It would worry me if she had.
I have considered asking to be on the Vinylux locator but I'm not sure if it really works.

I think The Day Spa who are in Grangetown do Shellac and I'm pretty sure there's another one in Seaburn who's name escapes me atm! Where in Sunderland does she live? I'll try and narrow it down a bit to area if I can xx

If anyone knows this area it's Tracy.
My wonderful trainer x

Vicki
Aphrodite Style•Beauty•Hair

If anyone knows this area it's Tracy.
My wonderful trainer x

Vicki
Aphrodite Style•Beauty•Hair

Ah, I pay you well my Padawan !! :Love:

xx

I work in seaton burn, not too far away, I charge £25.00 for Shellac and am mobile and would travel the extra for a little petrol money if she hasn't found anywhere yet?

There's a hair salon near the town centre, think its on Eden Terrace, not too far from The Barnes (most people know where that is!)

I'm a gelish girl myself, but if noticed their nail techs/beauty therapists use shellac. They seem to have a good range of colours. Hope that helps.

Did she find those salons on the Shellac salon locator? It would worry me if she had.
I have considered asking to be on the Vinylux locator but I'm not sure if it really works.
ç
It doesn't work if you are not on it! :hug:

thank you ladies, she managed to come down to me before she went to america but she will be looking for somewhere on her return home in about 6 weeks so will pass on your messages xxx

p.s shes in west rainton part the time and east herrington the rest

Very late but just come across this I do shellac have a salon and also do mobile.if she still not found anyone give me a message wud be happy to help.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey!
I live in houghton le spring and I'm mobile. Xx

I'm in York if she fancies a long drive to get her nails done :)

Thanks ladies, she found somewhere that is good and nearby but she's not happy that they don't have glitter etc, she loves full on glitter and having something different each time....I'm actually doing her nails Tom!! I can't believe how many places she has been to and either her nails haven't lasted or they don't have a very good range.

Amelia, she actually travels all round the country for my cousin who buys things off ebay!! If she is ever going to be near York I will give you a call!

I'm based in northumberland if she's ever up this way. I have glitters, additives, foils etc as love doing nail art. I also use cnd shellac and Vinylux along with brisa sculpting and smoothing gels.

Thank you everyone, i will tell her all your responses tomorrow when I do her nails! She is willing to travel within reason!! As I said before I can't believe the trouble we have had finding somewhere that does shellac and art etc x

Latest posts

Back