Anyone just do nails and lashes? Business names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyR

Reaction score
If so how did you come up with your name and what is it if you don't mind me asking?

I don't do lashes, but would've thought you could have great fun with this... I would go with something like:

Flutter and Scratch

With 'Lashes & Nails' in much smaller print underneath. You know the way many companies (including Karen Millen) have their signage with England in small print underneath? Like that. But that's just me. ;)

I'm not really creative so can't come up with anything :( although I love precious & serenity

Have you looked at Verve designs brand in a box? Look for extensionize on here or search Verve as a links been posted recently. If not im sure another helpful geek or carl himself will be along real soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes had a wee look there and I like glam and precious but what do you think? At the minute ill only be doing nails and lashes but adding waxing, facial etc later. I also like serenity. Should I stick with one word or add beauty onto the end of those? Thanks xx

Ok for the next couple of months I will only be doing nails and lashes and then adding waxing etc on later, have come up with 3 names -

Precious
Glam
Serenity

Which one do you think describes a beauty business the best? Should beauty be added onto the end?

Last edited by a moderator:
Precious is my favourite

Are you looking to have a website?
If so, I would look to see which names co-inside with available web addresses.

x

Of those 3 I prefer Glam. To me "serenity" says spa type treatments, massage etc. Glam says lashes and nails IMHO:)

Just checked these names out online and all are related to a beauty salon so back to the drawing board :(

Of course they're all salon related, so you have to play around to find your web address, so while glam.co.uk might be used, glamnailsandlashes.co.uk might not be. You'll struggle to find any original adjectives :D I loved Flutter and Scratch though, ace idea!

The first thing I thought of was Flutter & Tips which is really similar to the Flutter & Scratch that was mentioned first.
Ummm....Flutter & Glitter?
Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Got lashed and nailed it
Blinkin Polished
Blinkin manicured
Lashings of polish
Blink and Polish
Blinkin Beautiful Talons

I don't do lashes, but would've thought you could have great fun with this... I would go with something like:

Flutter and Scratch

With 'Lashes & Nails' in much smaller print underneath. You know the way many companies (including Karen Millen) have their signage with England in small print underneath? Like that. But that's just me. ;)

I LOVE Flutter & Scratch. Totally original and funky.

I LOVE Flutter & Scratch. Totally original and funky.

Why, thank you. :D I just like business names that actually tell the public what that business does! And one that 700 other salons don't already have... ;)

Why, thank you. :D I just like business names that actually tell the public what that business does! And one that 700 other salons don't already have... ;)

Agree! I'll be sure to pick your brains when I'm naming my little venture :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back