Anyone tried these?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
So no one's tried them, what's everyone's opinions then??? ;) I'm probably gonna give them a try, I'm desperate!!!! lol

I think they look really good, it made a bid differnece to her hair.!

Go on give it a....whirl cherubs..!!
xx

I'm trying to grow my hair and usually have a soft perm to give it body, but I'd be really interested to see how these work. Is there an English supplier, or how do you get hold of them?

I don't think there's any suppliers here but there are a couple of places in the US that ship here.

they look cool !
i rekon i would have a go at making those myself.

i'm thinking strip of craft foam sheet with some stick on velcro down the edges hooks on one side of the sheet and loops on the reverse.

Mmmmm u clever thing u :lol:

I really think they would work but I defo put some hair spray to keep the hair hight because I noticed that the hive wasn't as high as when the rollers were removed, but it looked really nice.

if you read the comments under the film you will see that one person says she has them and they don't work. another one says that it only stays up for about an hour even if you use hairspray. just another gimmick methinks!

:irked::irked::irked:

Latest posts

Back