Anyone use ROYAL EFFEM on their clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
:| Hi everyone, does anyone use ROYAL EFFEM on their clients? If so:

a) How do you rate it?

b) Do you stock products to retail?

c)How do your clients use it?

I am still trying to find a make-up range that is within my budget and is both beneficial to me and my clients.

Thanks all for reading and your input. :Grope:

Come on geeks - is there no one out there that knows anything about Royal Effem make-up. Surely someone uses it or has tried it!!!!!! Well if not then i suppose i have my answer!! xx

The only Effam I know is what I'm usually thinking...........Effem All.

No sorry, never heard of it. What is it exactly?

Sorry! It is a make-up range - italian! xx

ha ha i think the brow queen has a cool sense of humour x

ha ha i think the brow queen has a cool sense of humour x

:cry: BUT i still would like to know if anyone uses Royal Effem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry fellow geeks getting frustrated, as i do not want to spend money that may be wasted!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is usually someone on this site with some very good advice about products...........maybe it is not as good as they make out? xx:cry:

sorry lou, was only laughing at her comment on effem, not at your thread x

:cry: BUT i still would like to know if anyone uses Royal Effem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry fellow geeks getting frustrated, as i do not want to spend money that may be wasted!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is usually someone on this site with some very good advice about products...........maybe it is not as good as they make out? xx:cry:
Well I've never heard of it. Maybe you should be looking at another brand as if it's unknown, it can't be that good. Have you Googled for reviews?

No, i have read and looked at info in the guild news mag and the likes of Jordan & Victoria Beckham use it alot (not sure if this is a good or bad thing?), and i received the marketing speel from them yesterday, but was just hopeing that someone on the site may have used it. But never mind, your right it is obviously not that well know, so will probably have to go with Jane Iredale as planned, just would have liked to have had another choice too. Thanks for reading and your replies,much appreciated. Take care xx

sorry lou, was only laughing at her comment on effem, not at your thread x

No offence taken honey, i though it was really funny too. Time for a stiff, big Gin & Tonic i think. Have fun xx :hug:

hi
i have used it in the past and i rated it as excellent, my clients loved the colours of the eye shadows and the lipstick, i used to stock it but i have recently sold at lot of my stock due to closing my beauty studio, the only items i have left are the lipsticks,

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Someone who has heard of Royal Effem. Thank you Jenny for your reply. Did you use the make-up personally or jsut on your clients. How did you rate the foundations and did you use any other brands of make-up on your clients. xx

Hi Louise
I have heard of royal Effem but don't really know anything about them I am in the same situation as you trying to decide what make up range to purchase. I also have thought about taking on jane Iredale but after doing some market research the prices of the products to retail seem quite high i.e £39 for pure pressed powder.

the rep is coming to see me again to talk these things over so maybe I'll feel different!!

have you looked at the lilly lolo range?
I have had some samples and it is really good IMO the start up is lower than the jane Iredale too

I was considering using Royal Effem in my salon, but in the end chose Patricia Milton instead. I found that PM had a much better range with makeup suited to all skin types. Also the name Royal Effem puts me off, it sounds silly and i could just imagine my clients telling others about it and getting funny looks!

I agree about the name; it sounds rather odd!

Latest posts

Back