April fools....Who are you tricking today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hello evil geeks :lol:

April fools day today oh and pinch punch first of the month :smack:

Who are you tricking today and what you going to trick them with? :green:

Sorry haven't got time for all that nonsense :eek:

Sorry haven't got time for all that nonsense :eek:

I don't believe that for 1 second!! I think you are a bit of a prankster collin!!!

Now I definitely won't be tricking or being tricked(fingers crossed) today...as I think I have a good sense of humour...but I just don't get practical jokes....really I don't. Aren't they just cruel? what is funny about them?

I really don't get it:rolleyes:

Oh one remembers a naughty prank from a few years back my son did on april fools day that prompted me to check for CLING FILM covering the toilet bowl !!:eek::confused:

Last edited:
Oh one remembers a naughty prank from a few years back on april fools day that prompted me to check for CLING FILM covering the toilet bowl !!:eek::confused:

lol thats a good one,i dont tend to do pranks on april fools i just go around pinch punch 1st of the month kinda thing lol bt more grown up now days though! lol

x

I already feel like I have been taken for a fool today....:mad:...bring on the end of the day cos this ones pants !!!

theres a good one on BBC - BBC Three - Video Hub

the bbc always do a good april fools day joke, last year they did a commercial advertising a nature program showing flying penguins it was hilarious. I must admit even I was like but penguins cant fly :smack:

anne

theres a good one on BBC - BBC Three - Video Hub

the bbc always do a good april fools day joke, last year they did a commercial advertising a nature program showing flying penguins it was hilarious. I must admit even I was like but penguins cant fly :smack:

anne

I liked that link! I amazed my mum and brother!

its a good one isnt it, my mum was really creeped out :lol: :lol:

cant wait to try it out on other people

anne xx

My daughter got me this morning when I was doing the packed lunches at ten past eight by telling me there was a client standing in the porch . . . course I went and looked out the window, wondering which one could possibly think they had an appointment that early, only to turn round and find the little monkey grinning at me with raised eyebrows! :lol: (I lightheartedly considered putting an empty lunchbox in for her as ownback but I couldn't do it lol)

Latest posts

Back