Arbre wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyb1975

Reaction score
I've just found a new supplier has opened up near me offering Arbre wax (i'm in Australia). My wax trainer years ago used Arbre and raved about it so it's always been on my radar. Has anyone used it? What do you think of it? What would you recommend hot wax wise? And how does it rate against Lycon?

thanks x

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Bump...

I used arbre when training and Lycon in a salon I worked in, I would definitely choose Lycon over arbre. Much better results with Lycon, the arbre left too many hairs behind.
Im actually currently using Caron but have been thinking of getting some lycojet (what we used in salon) as I've had a few young girls (Lebanese and Mauritius heritage) with the downy facial hair that is quite dark and not budging like I want it to.

Thanks for your reply. I love lycojet too for fine facial hair! I'm not a fan of how caron sets up (to slow) so thinking to go another lycon for underarms and brazilians too . Do you have any recommendations?

Oh and hello fellow coastie! I'm only about 20mins from you... Small world ;-)

Latest posts

Back