Are any geeks working christmas eve?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it wasnt on a sunday i would.... but im off this yr yay :)
i normally only work half a day on christmas eve too
so as the sat is my last day befroe crimbo im finishing at 4 ... only a wee bit earlier,.,... but means if my mates and i are going out im nt faffing like i would be if i got in at 6.30!

Jess
xox

After reading all the comments on this thread (thanks guys) we have decided that it is not worthe opening on xmas eve - no matter how many clients ask!

i might not have a job by then anyway, so it wont really make a difference to me, the salon isnt opening tho - NOT on a sunday

nope not workig christmas atall as we are in butlins from 23rd to 27th (wahay no cooking and washing up) and then i have my son staying over the new year so to busy to work

HI

Were closed xmas eve however we may open new years if we get enough interest. Its mainly the hair side on new year, we dont like to let our clients down and we dont want them going to another salon who is open. I asked for my staff's views and they all agreed we should work one, we chose new years.

So i am not a slave driver :irked: we care about our clients, and if there going out they want their hair done. Although as i said it is mainly the hair side, will just be manicures on new years i should think. We did shape and polish on nearly all the hair clients last year its the one day everyone want's to treat themselves.:)

I'm not working as xmas eve is on a sunday and I'm not open on sundays.

Simple as!

Latest posts

Back