Are You A Car Badge Snob?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao you do bring a smile to me Tammie even when i am feeling really down :D

Only like Partick Swayze in certain scenes of that fil must admit - generally topless haha xx

Guuuurrrrrrl, have you seen the US wrestler/actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Oh my freakin' God! He is BEAUTIFUL! I wouldn't mind taking him for a test drive, if you get what I'm sayin'.

On this...the day of my 30th anniversary.

If we're going vintage I'd like to see my other half 20 years younger, before he lost his hair and his face needed ironing:D

He will literally kill me if he sees this:lol:

Anyway... how about we just send Tammie a ticket to come here... one of her, lots of us...

Got to be vintage - Sylvester Stalone when he was in Tango and Cash yummm but before that and since that ewwww - it must be the suit and glasses!!

Vintage sly!!! You can add rocky 4 and cobra to that era too. swiitswoo. I could drown in those intense brown eyes, those abs, his bottom, those thighs. . . . . . . . . . . . .

What were we talking about again?? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only man eater around here!

I was starting to get a bit of a complex ( or a reputation LOL ) :D

Guuuurrrrrrl, have you seen the US wrestler/actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Oh my freakin' God! He is BEAUTIFUL! I wouldn't mind taking him for a test drive, if you get what I'm sayin'.

On this...the day of my 30th anniversary.

I wouldn't mind smelling what he's got cooking any day of the week. Yowser!! Mm!! Lol x

I agree Tammie come to the UK pleaseeeeee we can hire you a car and you could spend some time here with all of us :D Now THAT would be a party to remember hehe xx

Right now i don't like men - just been helping hubby move the parts for the trailer he is working on when he is well enough and slipped carrying an axle and slit a smile shape into the fleshy part of my thumb/wrist joint owwweeee it is bleeding and everything :( Send me plasters haha xxx

I agree Tammie come to the UK pleaseeeeee we can hire you a car and you could spend some time here with all of us :D Now THAT would be a party to remember hehe xx

Right now i don't like men - just been helping hubby move the parts for the trailer he is working on when he is well enough and slipped carrying an axle and slit a smile shape into the fleshy part of my thumb/wrist joint owwweeee it is bleeding and everything :( Send me plasters haha xxx

Oh no! I only like the fantasy men, the reality men are a drag so I avoid them as much as poss lol x

Don't get me wrong i luffs my hubby very, very much but I really hurt myself ( well okay not as bad as i made out ) and his reaction was "you sound like a girl haha " sweet or what ;) xxx

Vintage sly!!! You can add rocky 4 and cobra to that era too. swiitswoo. I could drown in those intense brown eyes, those abs, his bottom, those thighs. . . . . . . . . . . . .

What were we talking about again?? X

Well....originally we were talking about car badges, then it went to sausages (???) then gawd knows what happened, lmao

I wouldn't mind smelling what he's got cooking any day of the week. Yowser!! Mm!! Lol x

You want to smell what he's cooking? I want to TASTE what The Rock is cooking!

Anyway... how about we just send Tammie a ticket to come here... one of her, lots of us...

I'll buy my own ticket. You ladies are so much fun!

Don't get me wrong i luffs my hubby very, very much but I really hurt myself ( well okay not as bad as i made out ) and his reaction was "you sound like a girl haha " sweet or what ;) xxx

I think men think we're as strong as them. If I get hurt my other half always tells me to 'man up' lol x

I'll buy my own ticket. You ladies are so much fun!

Hurrah. Tammie's coming to the UK. Go go go lol xxx

You want to smell what he's cooking? I want to TASTE what The Rock is cooking!

Well smelling and tasting are closely connected lol

Yeah you nose is right next to ya mouth don't you know hehee ;)

Tammie - we will so hold youto that but be sure to bring enough stuff to stay about 3 years cos we probably won't let you go home again :D xxx

Yeah you nose is right next to ya mouth don't you know hehee ;)

Tammie - we will so hold youto that but be sure to bring enough stuff to stay about 3 years cos we probably won't let you go home again :D xxx

*like*

speaking up for veggie sausages......I heard my man Jason Stratham is partial to eating them in the nudey.

speaking up for veggie sausages......I heard my man Jason Stratham is partial to eating them in the nudey.

Binoculars - check, extra zoom lens camera - check, skeleton key - check, duct tape - check RIGHTTTT where does he live hahaha

Binoculars - check, extra zoom lens camera - check, skeleton key - check, duct tape - check RIGHTTTT where does he live hahaha

You forgot the chloroform lol

Nahhh I would kung foo his butt into submission and lure him into a chair naked by way of veggie sausages and then duct tape him to it and spend hours just yummily looking at him ( amongst other things hehe ) xxxx

Latest posts

Back