Are You A Car Badge Snob?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think we'd get any of the veggie geeks joining us, lol. But what would be good is a cupcake decorating class :)

Workshops

Over the years we have had all sorts, from Mercedes, BMW, Toyoto through to Volkswagen, Ford, Dodge and a few inbetween but I understand the Skoda comment in the OP. My friends dad drove one years ago and we were like oh no that's not cool getting in that and yet now they are very well respected in the car market.

BTW for you sausage lovers I am having Brattie and chips tonight, I found genuine curry ketchup from Munich in the local World Market so have been overdosing since. Ah I miss living in Germany........or do !

A Geeky day out sounds fabulous :D Let me passmy driving test first though lmao ;) xxx

A Geeky day out sounds fabulous :D Let me passmy driving test first though lmao ;) xxx

I'd love a Geeky Day out. When are all you ladies flying to Florida?;)

Get saving Geeks we are going to meet Tammie wooop :D I will, one day, hold you to a Geeky day in Tampa and we can go sausage shopping yayyyy :D xxx

"Johnny Depp" Sausage shopping. :wink2:

For you my dear of course - for me I reckon Al Pacino could go with my eggs in the morning ;) xxx

The word sausage is like a geek virus, its infected every thread lol x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

hehe :D

Well today I am going to advertise and sell x type Jag and Mercedes 300SL convertible in devil red so that I can raise the training balance and the driving test balance significantly lol

xx

hehe :D

Well today I am going to advertise and sell x type Jag and Mercedes 300SL convertible in devil red so that I can raise the training balance and the driving test balance significantly lol

xx

Well la-de-dah.

For you my dear of course - for me I reckon Al Pacino could go with my eggs in the morning ;) xxx

Do you mean the "God Father" Al Pacino? And not the current version of Al Pacino? He looks a bit like a baseball mitt, now. LOL

Scarface Al Pacino pleaseeeeee :D xx

Aaaah. Muy Delicioso.

Well, if we're going vintage I'll have Robert Redford......

Got to be vintage - Sylvester Stalone when he was in Tango and Cash yummm but before that and since that ewwww - it must be the suit and glasses!!

lmao I do hope you are referring to a manicure Tammie ;)

Jason Statham is rather tasty also - geting his kit off and covered in oil in Transporter is just toooo much for one to bear! And Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing also - lordyyyy I would like to "dance" with him for sure ;) xxx

Jason Statham is rather tasty also -

I'd do him...NOW.

Patrick Swayze? Not my flavor.

Now a young Sean Connery...Two Words. YUM. ME. What's that sound? That was the sound of my knickers hitting the floor.

Manicure? What manicure?

lmao you do bring a smile to me Tammie even when i am feeling really down :D

Only like Partick Swayze in certain scenes of that fil must admit - generally topless haha xx

Latest posts

Back