Are You A Car Badge Snob?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking up for veggie sausages......I heard my man Jason Stratham is partial to eating them in the nudey.

He is muy delicioso!

Binoculars - check, extra zoom lens camera - check, skeleton key - check, duct tape - check RIGHTTTT where does he live hahaha

I'll bring the duct tape. I'll use some of my Johnny Depp stash.

You forgot the chloroform lol

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Got it! I'll use some of my Johnny Depp stash for this, too. :wink2:

Book my flight!

Woop watch out oh famous and damn fine ones, we are comin to get you ;) xx

Rather than "Salon" Geeks, perhaps we should be better known as "Stalker" Geeks?

lmao I reckon we should put it to Grand Master Geek himself ;) xx

Been awol for a few days... can't believe this thread is still going!

Anyway... pulled up behind a grubby white van last night, someone had written in the dirt, 'I love sausage'. Nearly wet myself:lol:

hahahaaa I would have crashed lmao

Been awol for a few days... can't believe this thread is still going!

Anyway... pulled up behind a grubby white van last night, someone had written in the dirt, 'I love sausage'. Nearly wet myself:lol:

Its was meeeeeee hahahaha

lmao Serial Sausage Stamper Aromababy strikes again ;) xx

lmao Serial Sausage Stamper Aromababy strikes again ;) xx

Heheheee i've made it my calling card!! I'm the sausage pimpernel lol x

I knew it was either Emma or Natalie!

:Grope: Wasn't me I didn't do a thing :lick:

Sorry to resurrect this thread and yes I'm still a car snob but since my last post, my car has been hit yet again.

MYself & both my daughters were in the car. They had a sore neck for a few days but it's really stuffed my back up even more :cry:

I'm not particularly superstitious but am beginning to think my once beloved Golf is jinxed.

Soooo, am maybe on the lookout for a new car.
Any suggestions for something golf/polo size that has some oomph in it?

Sorry to hear that blue rose hope you are all ok xx with regards to a car I like a vw as well but have had an Audi A3 it was golf sized & solid built too xx

Sorry to resurrect this thread and yes I'm still a car snob but since my last post, my car has been hit yet again.

MYself & both my daughters were in the car. They had a sore neck for a few days but it's really stuffed my back up even more :cry:

I'm not particularly superstitious but am beginning to think my once beloved Golf is jinxed.

Oh no! I hope you're all okay. You and I must be on the same wave-lengths because Thursday, my "blue bullet" , Toyota Yaris, got hit as well. I bee-bop around town in it and absolutely love it. The only thing hurt was the other driver's pride when he told me he was injured and I called him a lying b*tch.

298336_2184703174856_1165291278_1937706_1317624857_n.jpg

Oh no! I hope you're all okay. You and I must be on the same wave-lengths because Thursday, my "blue bullet" , Toyota Yaris, got hit as well. I bee-bop around town in it and absolutely love it. The only thing hurt was the other driver's pride when he told me he was injured and I called him a lying b*tch.

View attachment 9542

Oh my god tammy, your poor pap pap. Its a testiment to the safety of Toyotas when you look at the damage to your car and to know that thankfully you weren't hurt. Good job it wasn't an Engwish car, might have had a bruise or 20 on your legs. :-( glad you ok x

Ford Focus. Apparently UK's best selling car. Test drive one and you'll see why. Not sexy but loads of extras / gadgets. Super economical. I used to have a 1.6 TDCi Titanium, was £30 pa to tax. Bought it a couple of months old for about £13k. I kind of had to change it for a bigger car because of two baby car seats (car seats taking up more room than a person, lol!) so I now have a 7 seater BUT I wouldn't have changed the Focus, it was GREAT.

Latest posts

Back