Art Deco Make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickiT

Reaction score
Those of you out there using the Art Deco mineral range, I just had a quote today for the basic mineral kit plus all the new mineral bits- some extra eye shadows, lip and eye pencils and lipsticks plus some non mineral make up- foundations the hydra silk 3 colours and the long lasting oil free 3 colours a black iquid liner and three mascaras one black waterproof two not waterproof black and brown, a perfect taint concealer and a green stick concealor.

Its difficult without seeing everything to know if I really need all this and it came to quite a bit more than I truly want to spend...so wanted advice on whether I really need it all and if there is anything I could cut back on, for example do I really need the liquid foundations does the mineral powder really do the job on all skin types and all ages for example?

Help!:confused:

if you give them your budget they will get you a kit that is within that, i bought the mineral kit and when i went for my training i bought a few more bits too and will add the new mineral bits slowly, lovely makeup though and easy to use.

you need to get a rep out to come and see you im only mobile and they offered to come out for me, so you can see all the products before you buy them and see what offers they can do you on the kits .... fab make-up x

yes def the rep came to see me and thats what made up my mind, really helpful and can give you other offers x

Latest posts

Back