Artistic Colour Gloss, fading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zringa

Reaction score
Hi I have been using this brand for over a year now and I really love it. But i'm having this problem lately. It happened with just 2 colours. After a week or so the colour starts to fade. There are spots of fading on nails. Has anyone else experienced this please? I really would like to know what's happening!:sad:

which colours were they?

Trendy which I have for some time now, i used it several times and never happened before and bon appe-teal which i jut got and used twice with same result, its like fading spots, will try to get a photo.

I also use ACG but haven't experienced any fading, well not that any customer has brought it to my attention. Have you tried contacting Louella Belle?

I have had this with trendy too, it faded on one client right across the nail bed yet on the free edge was fine...looked like I had done a colour fade :eek:
I think there was a thread some time ago that some of the pink gel polishes irrespective of brand can fade in strong direct sunlight. I think even a shellac pink had this problem.
Not been a major problem for me, as we haven't really had any sunshine this year in Scotland :rolleyes:

Even me i have been using them for a while and never had any issues before. i contacted the distributor in my country but it never happened to her!

Thanks izzidol, that could make sense as we had a pretty hot summer in here!! How about the othercolour buon appe teal, has anyone tried it yet? i think its one of the new colours.

Latest posts

Back