Artistic Colour Gloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wellyb

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of or used this product? A local Salon is doing it and I've never heard of it. Would love so e reviews

It is an excellent good quality Gel Polish, with a lot of fashion forward colours.
It is practically the same as Gelish as Danny Haille the Founder of Hand &Nail Harmony who produce Gelish is also connected to ACG. A lot of the colours are the same just with different names ;)

The salon I work in uses ACG along with Shellac and I love it. Its easy to apply and removes in no time and the colours are fab, so much choice. It's a great product and I'm sure you will love it also x

at the excel show i had a different 5 fingers painted with different gel brands to see how they fair. i had artistic color gloss, shellac, opi gelcolor, nubars gel brand and jessica geleration. i thought the artistic colour gloss was my least favourite in terms of how it looked on the nail but it lasted the longest out of the other brands.

i use it along with shellac and gelicure i find it nice to work with and there is a great choice of colours, and its cruelty free:biggrin:

at the excel show i had a different 5 fingers painted with different gel brands to see how they fair. i had artistic color gloss, shellac, opi gelcolor, nubars gel brand and jessica geleration. i thought the artistic colour gloss was my least favourite in terms of how it looked on the nail but it lasted the longest out of the other brands.

That's interesting, what do you mean how it looked on the nail? Was the application not done well or did it not look shiney or another reason? Just interested as I have a few colours of ACG and think it's lush!! :biggrin:

I use ACG alongside Shellac and I love it too.

Applies nicely and is good for clients who need extra strength or aren't suitable candidates for Shellac. They also have a great range of fashion colours.

Daft question but is the top coat as shiny? & is it as scratch proof - as Shellac I mean as that's my fave thing about shellac xx

It's almost like Gelish, except that some of the colours are slightly thinner.

As stated above, about all of the different products applied at the show. This can also be down to application techniques, prep etc.

I dont have a problem with Gelish, Shellac or Artistic colour gloss. I use them all in my salon. Artistic color gloss stocks the "Chanel" range of colours, vogue, caffe latte, posh etc are fantastic.

Artistic is stocked by Louella Belle, stockists for Essie polishes.

I really want to add a gel & like the sound of ACG but feel I need to stock a product that has a retail polish range..so I think I'm only left with OPI on that one?

I really want to add a gel & like the sound of ACG but feel I need to stock a product that has a retail polish range..so I think I'm only left with OPI on that one?

OPI, Jessica Geleration, Orly all have matching rnp for retail. LeChat Perfect Match comes with matching rnp.

OPI, Jessica Geleration, Orly all have matching rnp for retail. LeChat Perfect Match comes with matching rnp.

Thank you! I LOVE Jessica polish but don't know anything about setup costs with Jessica...

Latest posts

Back