Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What colour/design are you wearing on your nails today? x

I have horrific painful nails from college students so nothing on them as yet..

What day is your busiest of the week?

Usually Tuesday.

Pancakes or waffles? (Making homemade waffles this morning)

Usually Tuesday.

Pancakes or waffles? (Making homemade waffles this morning)

Either, I love food so not fussy :)

Which 2012 xfactor contestant do you think will win?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

The older woman with the wavy hair (I dont remember names lol)

What is your fave thing on tv?

Dragons den interesting and entertaining lol

If you could go on holiday anywhere where would it be and why?

If you could go on holiday anywhere where would it be and why?[/QUOTE]

South Africa... Garden Route, have a property there and we love it! Private and heaven to us

What is your worst fashion disaster that you have ever worn? x

What is your worst fashion disaster that you have ever worn? x

About a year ago I bought a dress in the sale it's yellow and got long floaty sleeves that come down to the hem (short hemline!) thought it might be cute, don't know why or what I was thinking! Anyway one of those "it's only a tenner" jobs so bought it. Can't decide if I look more like a four year old in an art class 'smock' or just Big Bird from Sesame St! NEITHER of which is a good look! Thing is I still think its a nice dress!! Xx

What are you most excited about for this week? Xx

Hhmm that's a hard one. Would have to be getting rid of my daughter for a few days. She's off on a school trip til weds. Only kidding will miss her loads so will either be a park trip on weds with playgroup if its not raining or I'm on playgroup duty for first time on thurs morning so will be lovely to see how my little man's getting on.

If you had to adopt an animal to try and save in the world like tigers, polar bears etc, (endangered that's the word I was looking for lol) what would it be?

xxx

Hhmm that's a hard one. Would have to be getting rid of my daughter for a few days. She's off on a school trip til weds. Only kidding will miss her loads so will either be a park trip on weds with playgroup if its not raining or I'm on playgroup duty for first time on thurs morning so will be lovely to see how my little man's getting on.

If you had to adopt an animal to try and save in the world like tigers, polar bears etc, (endangered that's the word I was looking for lol) what would it be?

xxx

It would have to be the bee. Less obviously endangered but apparently their numbers are falling. Ultimately they are necessary for the human race to survive so something needs doing to stop their decline.

Are you doing any sport/exercise this week, and if so, what?

I'm meant to be doing running. Got a new running machine last week and still not used it 😁

Are you working Christmas eve? We're closed Monday's though opening for it xxx

Yep I'll be working Christmas Eve😕, I'm just about to start working at a salon (renting), so I can't really afford to not work this year. x

Keeping with the Christmas theme... What present would you like to receive or even buy yourself? xx

Yep I'll be working Christmas Eve😕, I'm just about to start working at a salon (renting), so I can't really afford to not work this year. x

Keeping with the Christmas theme... What present would you like to receive or even buy yourself? xx

I'd love a car (but need to learn to drive first)

What are you doing on New Year's Eve? X

Hmmm... I'm not sure yet, it will probably be a last minute decision lol.

If you could have 3 wishes granted (by a genie) what would they be? x

Hmmm... I'm not sure yet, it will probably be a last minute decision lol.

If you could have 3 wishes granted (by a genie) what would they be? x

1) I would wish my man was better and had good health and we didn't have to worry every day

2) I would wish my man got a job near me so we could live together and start a family (he currently lives 300 miles away!)

3) One for me... I wish I could be slimmer and stay that way without the constant battle lol (don't we all?! Lol)

What's the most exciting thing you've ever done? Xxx

The most exciting thing for me was the morning of our holiday last year! Me and dp had been together 11 years and never been on holiday and 2 of our three kids had never been on holiday either so we were all super excited! Haha doesn't sound much but we loved it.

What colour undies do you have on and do they match? Lol

The most exciting thing for me was the morning of our holiday last year! Me and dp had been together 11 years and never been on holiday and 2 of our three kids had never been on holiday either so we were all super excited! Haha doesn't sound much but we loved it.

What colour undies do you have on and do they match? Lol

black and of course they do ;)

What do you love buying?

black and of course they do ;)

What do you love buying?

Perfume.... I'm addicted to perfume! If my collection falls below 30 bottles then this is desperate measures and i must go and purchase more!!! Haha

Thong, French knickers, knickers, full briefs, granny knickers or commando? X

High leg panties

What's your favourite treatment to do x

Latest posts

Back