Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most favorite gift has been my white Michael Kors ceramic watch. I love it! I would have said my wedding rings but is that considered a gift? They're definitely by far my favorite thing ever from anyone!

How do you cure a hang over? (I'm suffering. Lol)

My most favorite gift has been my white Michael Kors ceramic watch. I love it! I would have said my wedding rings but is that considered a gift? They're definitely by far my favorite thing ever from anyone!

How do you cure a hang over? (I'm suffering. Lol)

I gave up five years ago but when I had a hangover the only way was to eat loads of food :)

Is your glass half full or half empty? X

Half full!! Xx

If you could do ANYTHING today, no problems or repercussions what would you do?

If you could do ANYTHING today, no problems or repercussions what would you do?
Spend a whole day in bed with someone I shouldn't.
Nuff said ;)

Look to your left... Describe what you see

Spend a whole day in bed with someone I shouldn't.
Nuff said ;)

Look to your left... Describe what you see

A very bare living room as moving in 3 weeks but as normal everything is almost done and packed :)

What are you doing today? x

Ooo beg you excited now ☺

Housework then work....

What's for lunch?

What are you doing today? x
I will be going over my college homework, soaking my poor sore nails in cuticle oils, packing my youngest a sleepover bag and dyeing my hair. Also doing the school runs, gymnastic runs and college runs :)

How often to you lift the cushions off the sofa and Hoover beneath them?

Underneath the cushions once a week. I have two dogs, one of which is a Jack Russell and he casts alot. I have to hoover the settee every day!!

What are you having for tea tonight??

Underneath the cushions once a week. I have two dogs, one of which is a Jack Russell and he casts alot. I have to hoover the settee every day!!

What are you having for tea tonight??

Was having a stir fry then realised i threw my frying pan out:irked:
So not sure now.

Do you have an addiction to anything? (mine is handbags)x

Do you have an addiction to anything? (mine is handbags)x[/QUOTE]

Salon Geek.......birthday soon.....new watch or iPad?!?! Oh the decisions!! Lol. 😃😃

How often do you 'exercise' REALLY???

never,although i did pass a zumba sign the yesterday and gave it a little thought,i like enjoyable dancey type excercise.
fortuantly i don't need to lose any weight or anything but it would be for enjoyment and health benefits only.

Do you take any vitamin supplements?

never,although i did pass a zumba sign the yesterday and gave it a little thought,i like enjoyable dancey type excercise.
fortuantly i don't need to lose any weight or anything but it would be for enjoyment and health benefits only.

Do you take any vitamin supplements?

yes i take fish oil, menapause vit and calcium.

Whats you ideal day? x

Ideal day would be... To go to a spa and get pampered for once! And spend the rest of it on a nice hot beach x

What is your worst habit? x

Over worrying about everything.

Are you employed of self employed ? Xxx

Over worrying about everything.

Are you employed of self employed ? Xxx

Both! Employed in my office job - self employed mobile BT :D

What's your most memorable moment with a client? Good or bad xxx

Being ill never drank at desk though was ill and drinking coffee to soothe throat, she made me laugh and I sprayed coffee all over her I was mortified thou she found it highly amusing, continued to be my client for years after lol

Do you think we will have snow for Christmas ? X

Not for Christmas Day

What would you do f you won the lottery?

Buy a big house with loads of fields for kids n dogs to play.

Are you interested in football? ( at my wee ones football training it's dark and cold) 😡

Latest posts

Back