Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you interested in football? ( at my wee ones football training it's dark and cold) 😡

Not in the slightest... Thankfully gymnastics is inside tho 6 days a week (21hrs training + 5hrs coaching) at 14yrso means I wait about a lot for my sporty child too.

Did you do sports at school and were you good at it?

I loved netball but was better at running/athletics.

What type of music do you like? x

I loved netball but was better at running/athletics.

What type of music do you like? x

A mixture.. Pink, robbie, elvis

What is your favourite brand/ product?

A mixture.. Pink, robbie, elvis

What is your favourite brand/ product?

Has to be mac! I love all there makeup x

What star sign are you? X x

Has to be mac! I love all there makeup x

What star sign are you? X x

Capricorn but cusp of Aquarius

What time do you go to bed ? Xx

Capricorn but cusp of Aquarius

What time do you go to bed ? Xx

When I'm on my own ten but when I'm with my boyfriend twelve which is far too late for me! 😳

What's your dream car? X x

Audi r8 my 7 yr old is obsessed with car and always says mummy can we buy it lol

What products do you use for nails x

Audi r8 my 7 yr old is obsessed with car and always says mummy can we buy it lol

What products do you use for nails x

Gelish :)

What's you're favourite alcoholic drink? (I've just seen the hazelnut baileys advert!) xxx

Gelish :)

What's you're favourite alcoholic drink? (I've just seen the hazelnut baileys advert!) xxx

Hmm drink red wine mainly or gin n tonic.

What's the most romantic thing someone has done for you ? X

My other half tells everyone he's not romantic and anyone who is is just soft. Thing is he's really romantic all the time! He takes me anywhere I want to go without moaning, he buys me gifts, he runs me baths, he always listens to me moan about clients even though it bores him to death and he never moans. He's great!

What's the most random thing in your bag?

My other half tells everyone he's not romantic and anyone who is is just soft. Thing is he's really romantic all the time! He takes me anywhere I want to go without moaning, he buys me gifts, he runs me baths, he always listens to me moan about clients even though it bores him to death and he never moans. He's great!

What's the most random thing in your bag?

Nappy sacks which I use as dog poo bags!!

Worst outfit you've ever worn? Details! When where & why so awful? Xx

Well now that its 30 years later, it is my wedding dress!!! Hate it when I see pictures now. It a princess Diana style. Need I say more? Too big too lacy just too much. Like completely different styles now.

What is the best compliment you have ever received?

Well now that its 30 years later, it is my wedding dress!!! Hate it when I see pictures now. It a princess Diana style. Need I say more? Too big too lacy just too much. Like completely different styles now.

What is the best compliment you have ever received?

Haha don't know whether to laugh or cry at that but it's a brilliant, unexpected answer!!

I got a lot of compliments from leaving my last job working in a school as a careers adviser, staff were lovely etc but understood I was leaving to work for myself.

The kids however gave me great compliments which were lovely, including one student who couldn't decide between a career in teaching & a career in beauty. We had a chat about the similarities & differences & at the end I told her I was actually leaving for this reason. She smiled & said its a shame because you're really talented at this.

I waited till she left & nearly cried it was so sweet!!

Best moment of 2012 so far? Xx

Haha don't know whether to laugh or cry at that but it's a brilliant, unexpected answer!!

I got a lot of compliments from leaving my last job working in a school as a careers adviser, staff were lovely etc but understood I was leaving to work for myself.

The kids however gave me great compliments which were lovely, including one student who couldn't decide between a career in teaching & a career in beauty. We had a chat about the similarities & differences & at the end I told her I was actually leaving for this reason. She smiled & said its a shame because you're really talented at this.

I waited till she left & nearly cried it was so sweet!!

Best moment of 2012 so far? Xx

Getting married without a doubt, apart from breaking my leg two weeks beforehand! Was an amazing day!

Started Christmas shopping yet?

Yes, thank god. I usually leave it a bit later but I made an effort to start early this year. Hopefully I will be done soon. :D

What are you looking forward to the most this christmas?

Not spending it with my eldest sister !!

I know that sounds really harsh, esp at Christmas but it was a nightmare her coming over last year with all her kids.
My folks cooked this lovely 3 course meal & her kids turned their noses up at everything put in front of them cause it wasn't covered in tomato sauce & there was no chips !!

Will you be making any new years resolutions, if so what ?

Not spending it with my eldest sister !!

I know that sounds really harsh, esp at Christmas but it was a nightmare her coming over last year with all her kids.
My folks cooked this lovely 3 course meal & her kids turned their noses up at everything put in front of them cause it wasn't covered in tomato sauce & there was no chips !!

Will you be making any new years resolutions, if so what ?

No I won't.

Anyone remember miners make up? (The big yellow and brown bee) Not many of you will, it's only us oldies I expect that remember.

I remember seeing the name in magazines (probably Jackie magazine lol), but I didn't actually use it.

Are you staying in tonight or going out?

Staying in. I never go out, really but went out last weekend and had way too much to drink (don't drink often) and have felt awful all week because of it. I have interstitial cystitis and drinking is really painful for my poor bladder so that's it! That was the last time for me! :)

What are you making for dinner tonight?!

Staying in. I never go out, really but went out last weekend and had way too much to drink (don't drink often) and have felt awful all week because of it. I have interstitial cystitis and drinking is really painful for my poor bladder so that's it! That was the last time for me! :)

What are you making for dinner tonight?!

Just in from work so picked up a Chinese on route home.

What are you reading at mo?

Latest posts

Back