Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Non-alcoholic - water
Alcoholic - Sauvignon Blanc

Do you have a special telephone voice?

I do if its business, but not if its a friend.

Do you have a traditional christmas tree or a modern one?

It's a normal green tree, not real though, but the decorations are all silver, blue and purple rather than the more traditional colours (green, red gold etc) and instead of tinsel we have those thin strips that you just throw on anyhow. Putting it up this weekend yey!

What are you doing New Year? House party? Night out? Staying in?

It's a normal green tree, not real though, but the decorations are all silver, blue and purple rather than the more traditional colours (green, red gold etc) and instead of tinsel we have those thin strips that you just throw on anyhow. Putting it up this weekend yey!

What are you doing New Year? House party? Night out? Staying in?

New year is still being decided. I want to go to London , but my fella is being boring :(

What are your Christmas plans?

New year is still being decided. I want to go to London , but my fella is being boring :(

What are your Christmas plans?

Working Xmas eve and boxing day. :-( christmas day lunch in the local pub with the family then party at the inlaws! ...............favorite holiday destination?,

barbados

what is your most embarasing moment?

2 weeks ago, I was on my way home from a concert with my friend and was ridiculously drunk. I didn't have the dexterity to get 30p out of my purse to pay for the toilet at the station so apparently I did an army roll under the barrier and then couldn't get up lol! I have never been so embarrassed as I was the next morning walking through the station to get to work.

What is your favourite song at the moment? xx

Rihanna we found love

what is the strangest dream you've ever had?

Rihanna we found love

what is the strangest dream you've ever had?

I have had some weird ones. Winning the lottery, having an affair with a manager, getting married to the wrong boyfriend, being chased around the house by a man with a shotgun, being at a zoo and finding a keeper dead in his car with a tiger on the back seat (that was a recurring nightmare when I was younger)

The strangest was probably a dream I had where I was in a massive room, like a warehouse, and it was really brightly lit. One by one from the other end of the room the lights started going out and eventually I was in pitch blackness.
I had fallen asleep about 12.30am and at about 1.30am my boyfriend rang to tell me his Dad had died. He had been ill in hospital and we knew it was coming. Weird dream at exactly that time though :-(

And on that note, do believe/have déjà vu or premonitions? Any examples?

I have had some weird ones. Winning the lottery, having an affair with a manager, getting married to the wrong boyfriend, being chased around the house by a man with a shotgun, being at a zoo and finding a keeper dead in his car with a tiger on the back seat (that was a recurring nightmare when I was younger)

The strangest was probably a dream I had where I was in a massive room, like a warehouse, and it was really brightly lit. One by one from the other end of the room the lights started going out and eventually I was in pitch blackness.
I had fallen asleep about 12.30am and at about 1.30am my boyfriend rang to tell me his Dad had died. He had been ill in hospital and we knew it was coming. Weird dream at exactly that time though :-(

And on that note, do believe/have déjà vu or premonitions? Any examples?

Yes I do! I've 'seen' things many times. According to my mum it also happened when I was a child the time that sticks in my mind was the twin towers , was only about 18 and kept having the reoccuring 'dream' and couldn't shake off the feeling that came with it! Kept telling my friends about it! When I actually saw my 'dream ' happening on tv I was literally knocked sick! I've had people (some in the street) tell me I should tune in to my ability, but I never have! Lol Im to scientific to actually believe what I see till it happens if you know what I mean!

What film would you choose to be in and why?

Mr and Mrs Smith but I would want to play it with my hubby :D I want to be a kick a$$ baddy - preferably with long legs and slim waist please haha I just adore the whole tough woman thought and whilst I try my best to be able to do man jobs ( i can weld, do most DIY/plumbing/electrics etc as well as fix the car ;)) I find that I spend more time trying to be more feminine to fit in with my career choices so it would be totally opposite of me now :D

What is your fondest childhood memory :D xx

Going to Old Trafford for the first time when I was 8 with my dad...

Who'd have thought years later he'd have walked me down the aisle there, eh?

Hmm, what's your favourite breakfast cereal?

Special k with red berries :)

What's the biggest thing you have ever won in a competition/draw etc?!

X

I won my height in bottles of alcopops! VK to be precise lol it was for winning a singing competition :) too bad im only 5ft though lol

Whats your biggest ambition in life?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I won my height in bottles of alcopops! VK to be precise lol it was for winning a singing competition :) too bad im only 5ft though lol

Whats your biggest ambition in life?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

For my children to have an enjoyable life.

What are you looking forward to most this Christmas?

Decorating the tree and having my eldest daughter come and stay :D

What is the most extravagent thing you have ever bought yourself :D xx

Decorating the tree and having my eldest daughter come and stay :D

What is the most extravagent thing you have ever bought yourself :D xx

Would have to be my last car. Then once I moved in with my fella we sold it as we could not afford to run both.

Are you having a traditional Christmas dinner?

Ohhhhh yes the full works I love cooking dinner and may even invite the neighbours boxing day too lol

Ohhhhh yes the full works I love cooking dinner and may even invite the neighbours boxing day too lol

You forgot to ask a question lol, distracted by the thought of the Xmas din dins?!

As there was no question asked last time, I will ask one.

What are you wearing on your big christmas nigt out?

As there was no question asked last time, I will ask one.

What are you wearing on your big christmas nigt out?

I've already had a Christmas night out. I had a turquoise animal print top and black jeans. - not very festive :(
I'm not allowed to go to my other half's work do :( all the ladies have been banned.

When will you be opening your Christmas presents?

Latest posts

Back