Asking all Kim Lawless trained waxers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celebalook

Reaction score
i trained with Kim last November 2011 in speed and intimate, however i never actually did a hollywood after that because no one was intersted in waxing. anyway i have moved area and people are wanting hollywoods and i can't afford to turn business down.
I have practised on myself and everything fine except i cannot do the third strip that goes down over the inner labia because i crink my neck.
I feel confident in doing the waxing as Kim was brilliant and it has stuck in my mind and i have the paperwork theory also.
I am however worried about the thrid strip as i was when i did the training, i am worried that i will rip out the inner labia. can anyone give any advice just for reassurance more than anything.
thanks

Well I don't want you ripping out your inner labia so call me tomorrow 07739 832 328. x:hug:

will ring you tomorrow thank you:)

Interesting, 247 views but no fellow help thanks guys
anyway thank you Kim for the lengthy phone call and reassurance that i needed, that's why i paid for the professional training and a year on still get the same service over the telephone when i doubt myself.

next time i will just ring you instead of asking on salongeek:Kissing:

Kim asked you to call which is probably why no one answered!! You won't get better advice than from the lady herself.

Kim asked you to call which is probably why no one answered!! You won't get better advice than from the lady herself.

Was going to say the same. No one can answer the question better than Kim x

Hi Celabalook, Can you tell me when you went for your training with Kim, do you use Hot wax ( No strips ) or are you trained with both, I am attending a training session with Kim soon, but just wondered? I am worried i wont be able to see whats going on, and come away with still not mastering it :(

Ps. Sorry i got your name wrong x

Tan Fairy, you see everything, it was one of the best courses I have ever done....the wax and technique means you can't really mess it up after Kim has taught you xxx

Hi Celabalook, Can you tell me when you went for your training with Kim, do you use Hot wax ( No strips ) or are you trained with both, I am attending a training session with Kim soon, but just wondered? I am worried i wont be able to see whats going on, and come away with still not mastering it :(
oh you'll see alright. Won't she ladies? Lol. It's hot wax and very intense training. It tells you about it on my website. See you soon. x

Trust me you won't have any problems either seeing or mastering it on Kim's course! I went home completely confident to do a hollywood and before the course I wasn't even confident doing a regular bikini!

Oh and yes it's non-strip wax for intimate waxing.

Latest posts

Back