Attitude nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hi does anyone no of the best place to get the attitude nail polish from which is the cheapest wholesalers ??
thanks x

Hi hun I get mine from Ellisons, but I think there all about the same price tbh ..x

They used to sell it in Sally's, don't know if that's still the case.

Capital were selling it the last time I was in there.

hey, i get mine from alan howard/ewd..i agree with suzie49-i think theyre all about the same price..hth
xx

I also get mine from my local alan howard. I'm looking forward to the new autumn/winter collection. They've got some lush shades x
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks everyone for your help. oohh looking forward to the new colours :biggrin:

hi,i get mine from ritz hair and beauty,not so far with you being in sheffield,and the last monday of every month is vat free day!!! pmme for more details hth xx

I buy mine from United beauty, just need to create yourself an account hun

Sue x x

You can buy it at Sally's. x

Hiya!

I get mine from Nail Warehouse website, they have excellent prices, loads of colours and postage is excellent too! :zzz: I'll shut up now lol! :lol:

I'm really liking Attitude at the mo, as where I'm training they are an ideal polish to use for my college and practise victims lol! :eek: :green:

D* xXx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back