Aura Allure spray tanning machine- looking to buy new one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyekandi

Reaction score
Hiya

I have only ever used compressors with Su-Do tanning. My compressor has gone after 6 years and am now looking at a new machine to use with Su-Do. I have never used HVLP machines as was told they burn out quick and your better off with a compressor. Obviously a massive difference in price too.

So after having looked around I have seen the Aura Allure machine which I like the look of.

So has anyone -

Got one?
How does it run?
Can you use different solutions in a HVLP?

If you don't use this what do you have?

Thanks in advance
Kerry

I have been looking at this machine too. It's difficult to choose a machine with so many choices out there. I hope someone has some advice on Eyekandi's subject. ☺

I have an aura allure and find it great. It's easy to use and very light to carry. It runs very well. They describe it as whisper quiet but I wouldn't call it that.. It's still fairly noisy but not as bad as some. Yes you can use any solution I believe. It's easy to clean afterwards. Only thing that took me time to get used to was the amount of spray coming out of it even on the lowest setting. My old one was very fine so this was quite different for me but I am used to it now. Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back