Autumn spider

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbles132

Reaction score
Made these nails for my mother. Every year, when the leaves are falling, she wants a spider on her nails. She loves it. I hope you like it to:)

aww wow those spiders are fab! they look really lifelike :) xx

WOW-what a great spider!!!!

I love them!! How did you get the white line so crisp if you don't mind me asking? Are they white tips? Or airbrushed? and is the overlay gel?
I love the spiders! Very detailed! :)

I love them!! How did you get the white line so crisp if you don't mind me asking? Are they white tips? Or airbrushed? and is the overlay gel?
I love the spiders! Very detailed! :)

Thank you:o

These are acrylic nails and i work reversd. First i make the nailbed and then the white. After filing you get a crisp white smile line. I make my nails the youg nails way. Love it and it works hahah

Do you mean you do the natural colour acrylic up to the smile line and then the white on the tips? I tried this the other day, but i'm sure they weren't a patch on yours! They are lovely. And I love the shape also. :) Wish I could sit with you while you showed me! lol

Do you mean you do the natural colour acrylic up to the smile line and then the white on the tips? I tried this the other day, but i'm sure they weren't a patch on yours! They are lovely. And I love the shape also. :) Wish I could sit with you while you showed me! lol

Your more then welcome but its a bit far away;)

I do not use tips. They are sculpted. I make the nailbed and put it just before the smile line yes. I always run my file against the nailbed to make shure the smile line that i create is going to come out very crisp. Then the white. When you file and finish the nails the smile line are super.

On the young nails site you can see how i work the nails. Well, its not me showing but i learned it this way:lol:

amazing! thanks!! :)

Lovely nails and the spider is so cute! xxx

Love them, just wondering how you did the yellow body of the spider? Is it with hand painted or have you used some kind of mylar or glitter??

I'm not a big fan of any kind of anything creepy crawley, but your delicate artwork is pretty good.

Love them, just wondering how you did the yellow body of the spider? Is it with hand painted or have you used some kind of mylar or glitter??

Thank you for your compliment. The body is a yellow stone.

@ noodle: thank you :)

Latest posts

Back