Average time people get up in morning and go to bed at night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is interesting guys because I always thought I needed 8-9 hours but I swear I feel more motivated on less than 8

Get up 07.30 and head to bed around midnight!

This is interesting guys because I always thought I needed 8-9 hours but I swear I feel more motivated on less than 8

I feel rubbish after 8 hours. I'm much better on 4-6 hours sleep xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wake up 6 - 6.30am, I go to bed anywhere between 11pm - 1am.

Feel terrible on too much sleep. Main thing is, I get 4/5 consecutive hours with no waking, then I can cope with anything.

I rubbish. I'm still awake. Fiancés alarm goes off around 5/5:30. I have no clients tomorrow so I will be snoozing most of the morning. I have very very very odd dreams in the morning though. I snooze in the afternoon on the sofa if I'm not working too! I'm completely looking forward to night shifts when I become a midwife. I'm much much much better at sleeping in the daytime! What an odd duckling I am :) least I admit it eh? ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I sleep at 12-2 and usually get up at 6 for college, other days I don't have college im up by 6 but I stay in bed till 9ish

For me I go go bed between 2am and 3:30am and normally get up about 9/9:30. I think I definitely do best on 5/6 hours sleep :) I swear I get so much more done at night than I do in the day!

I am trying it tonight then!!!! I will see how I am on 5-6 hrs sleep !

I'm usually 10-11 at night and 7-8 in the morning, during the week... Weekend can be anything xx

Last edited:
Bed at 10, sleep 11-12. Alarm goes off at 6.25 then get up 6.45-7! I need more sleep than that really lol :( need to stop reading in bed, playing on phone and reading SG!

Monday-Friday i go to sleep any time from 1 til 2 and wake up between 8 and 9, so that's 7 hours sleep for me.

Saturday and Sunday i'm with my bf who works nights during the week. We end up talking half the night, so we go to sleep anywhere between 3 and 5am and i get up at 10 because i just can't stay in bed any longer. So that's an average of 6 hours sleep xx

Hmmmmmm I get up any time between 4pm-7pm and go to bed between 9am-11am. Aaaaaaw yeaaaaah graveyard shift baby!

Work days I get up generally at 7am, sometimes 6.30am. Then go to bed between 11pm and 12.
Days off I'll get up at 8 and go to bed between 11.30 and 12.30.

I got to bed between 11 and 11.30 and I'm up between 6.30 and 6.45. But sometimes I get really engrossed in things late at night such as a TV show or reading a book, and then I sort of lose track of time!

Sleep 10pm-11pm, get up 7:30am press sleep for 10 mins

I get up naturally any time between 5am to 7am depending on what shift I am working and what stupid hours my partner is working.

I go to bed whenever I feel most tired, anywhere between 9:30 and 12am. Again work dependant.

Generally go to bed around 11pm then up between 6-7am
I find if I have more than about 7 hours sleep I feel awful

I wake up when the little lady wakes up - generally around 7am. Although it can be much earlier - the earliest was 4am and she was wide awake wanting to play, sing, dance & draw! Thursdays I get up at 6.15 as I have a 90 min round trip across town to take her to my parents then get to work. Even when she has a sleepover at her grandparents I still automatically wake up at 7. I go to bed between 9 & 10 then read and usually asleep between 10 & 11 very very latest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Weekdays I go to sleep around 11 and get up 7.30ish for school runs and work etc.On the weekends more so Sundays, I go to bed 12-1 and then i stay in bed till 9-10 even my kids lay in on a sunday(thank god)!

I find I've always needed quite a lot of sleep to feel remotely ok the next day! My boyfriend only needs 4-6 hours a night but I need 8-9!

Tonight is a bit of an anomaly for me as I am normally tucked up tight by 2100 and awake at 0600 if not earlier. I am just waiting for my husband to come in from a trip abroad. I am sooooo not a night owl! I adore mornings and even on holidays me and him indoors are up at silly o'clock and heading into bed just as most are coming out to play. No idea at all why. The only thing I can think of is we don't watch any tv. No idea why that might make a difference but it is the only thing I can think of that is different between me and my pals. That and my husband is tee total. Who knows. All I know is if I wake up at 0400 I have a shower and stay up!

Latest posts

Back