Average time people get up in morning and go to bed at night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysally

Reaction score
Guys what is the average time you get up in the mornings and go to bed??

I get up most mornings at 7am and usually get to bed at midnight!

Bed is anytime from midnight to 3.30am if I'm working on my accounts or my other projects. That said, I don't start any work before 11am.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What time do u wake?

I wake up first between 6-7 to feed the dog, bring him upstairs to stop him moaning, go back sleep until 8ish.
Go bed at 11-12

On a day off I can wake up at 10 if I have no plans, hate mornings!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bedtime is 10 if not earlier (love my bed) and up at 6

What time do u wake?

If I have clients then I wake up about 10. If I don't then it can be gone 11am. I absolutely hate mornings but love evenings.

Wake between 7.00 and 7.30
Go to sleep between 9.30-10.30
Xx

I wake up first between 6-7 to feed the dog, bring him upstairs to stop him moaning, go back sleep until 8ish.
Go bed at 11-12

Haha this is me too, bloody dog!
Mine doesn't cry because he's hungry or wants the loo he cries because he wants a cuddle in bed before we get up at 8 x

Tell me about it, Its like having a bloody baby!

I go to bed about 11-12 and get up anything from half 6/7. I set an alarm on the weekends too because I hate wasting days off. Can sleep when your dead xx

Normally go to bed anywhere between 11pm and 1am and get woken up 5.45am with the hubby snoozing the alarm for half an hour. Usually go down let the dog out and go back to bed until around 8am. Am guilty of having a sneaky afternoon nap quite often though.

I'm not a morning person, usually I go to bed between 12&2am an get up between 8&9 depending on what time my first client is, if I'm off I have been known to sleep until 1pm sometimes later....🙈
The past few weeks I've been trying to get into a routine of going to bed at 11pm and get up at 8am.... I'm knackered an feel like death every day so slowly the alarms getting snoozed longer and long! I'm so productive in the evenings though, really wish I was a morning person but I just love my bed so much more in the morning! Xxxx

Naturally wake up sometime between 6 and 7. Usually go to bed at 10pm, read until I fall asleep. Tonight I can't go to bed until my 12 yr old comes home. Should be about 11pm:sad:

Naturally wake up sometime between 6 and 7. Usually go to bed at 10pm, read until I fall asleep. Tonight I can't go to bed until my 12 yr old comes home. Should be about 11pm:sad:

I'd rather be at at The Wanted concert with your 12 year old. I like their music. Even at my age I could still cope with the screaming. ....I probably wouldn't join in though. Jealous.

I get up at 7-8 a m and I should go to sleep at 10 , if I leave it till 11pm I suffer the next day..

Infact I have to go to sleep now, before I get myself I to trouble on here.. nite x

Like to go to bed between 10 & 11 and get up at 730 for work at 8 Monday to Friday. Weekends I go to bed about the same time SADDO and get up anywhere between 930&1!! Haha xx

I get up between 6.00 and 6.20 and usually go to bed around midnight. I feel better with less sleep, I only need around 5 hours a night. Can't stay in bed after 8 am, what a waste of a day.

Sleep between 12 and 2
Wake between 6 and 6.30

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It really depends on what I have done that day or what I am doing the following day. I've done a late shift today so I am a bit wired, but should be in bed by now because I'm going in early tomorrow.

I hate routine.

Latest posts

Back