Avolve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holistic123

Reaction score
Sorry if i'm asking a daft question, but can Avolve nail products be purchased in th UK?

Thx All XXX

As far as I am aware I don't think there is a distributor for Avolve in the UK.
Isn't this the brand of products nailzoo uses in Australia?
Maybe he can supply some more information on the company.
Sometimes when a company does not have an authorised distributor in a country they will give you the details of the nearest one, but shipping can be costly. I know some tech's used to order Nfu.Oh products from New Zealand before a UK Distributor was available, but it definitely isn't next day delivery lol! HTH

There is no UK distributor as yet, you can order products, but to get the liquid it will have to come by sea .... which can take forever.

Avolve are currently in negotiation with a UK distributor, but even if successful, will take many months before coming to fruition.

Oooh, they look soo good, Hope it gets sorted for the uk

Thank for the replies X

I can't wait to try it. I've learnt the vids off by heart almost, i've watched them that many times. I love my brand, but I just luuurve the thought of a system that uses a different method of prep like this. Lush!! Cmon somebody.... distribute....! x x

Latest posts

Back