Awaiting Mani/pedi certificate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimxmx

Reaction score
I don't know what to do and Im not sure any of you lovely geeks may know the answer either but thought it was worth a try.

I done a mani/pedi course with a well known nail company 3 months ago and i have still not recieved my certificate I have phoned and emailed various times and still no luck- I was told on the phone last week that infact they dont actually offer this course- I was amazed as I had obv done the course then the person I was speaking to said aw actually wait a minute I'll check- when I got through to someone who knew the company offered mani/pedi courses she said that they didnt have any certifcate templates so didnt know when my certificate would arrive. So the lady said she would send me a cover not to send to my insurance- that was 2 weeks ago and still nothing- I have tried to phone back twice and just got voicemail

I am so so frustrated with this company as I love there products but their customer service is awful!!! and my problem is my insurance are now rightky saying if they dont have proof of my qaulification ASAP they wil not continue to cover me for doing nails :cry:

OMG how weird! Did you speak to a manager? Explain that you done it on X date with X trainer and paid X amount and now you are missing out on clients as you cannot offer these services untill you receive your certificate as you dont want to be offering a service your insurance company doesnt know you do x

Hey hun ta for replying

I phoned my insurance once I done my course and was insured straight away just needed to send cert when it arrived so have posted the certificate I got through to say I completed a gel polish course with the nail company but I phoned insurance again recently to say I still hadnt recieved my actual mani/pedi course cert and they said that as I have my gel polish cert they know I have done mani/pedi as couldnt have got the gel polish cert if not but that they obv still need proof so if it doesnt arrive soon they will be sending me a letter suspending my insurance to do mani/pedi until they get cert :( So at present i am still insuraed and have been since I started doing nails but the problem is this may stop then I will be loosing out on clients

And yep it was the manager that didnt know they offered mani/pedi course:eek: I have written emails and phoned stating the course date- who I spoke to and on which dates and the issue with my insurance but still no joy at getting cert:cry:

Dont give up.
Get back onto them - knock on their door if you have to - and get that cert! If they do not have the mani/pedi template that's fine take the gel template and get them to change the writing. Tell them you dont mind accepting a modified gel cert whilst the mani/pedi one come in.

Do not let the insurance company suspend you. They KNOW these people personally and accredit their courses everytime they give a student insurance. Send the insurer your receipt of course purchase do you have one?

Thanks very much RedAdmiral great advice- yep I do have a reciept which states the courses I attended so will send that into insurance and keep trying to get cert from the nail company x

Latest posts

Back