Balmain extensionist in Grays Thurrock area??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlouise7

Reaction score
Hi,

Does any one know of a good balmain extensionist in the Grays area please?? I have looked about but not found one as yet :( I had them done a few years ago and loved them but sadly the young lady doesnt do them any more.....any recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks x

Last edited:
i dont do balmain but am an extensionist in basildon and am mobile. The hair i use is fantastic and very good quality i have pictures on my facebook if you wanted to see. let me know hun x

i dont do balmain but am an extensionist in basildon and am mobile. The hair i use is fantastic and very good quality i have pictures on my facebook if you wanted to see. let me know hun x

Hi, Thank you for your reply, im def interested, what is your fb page and il take a peek :) x

Hi again,

Thank you to all the ladies who replied and PM'd me, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately there was no one local :( Im just thinking of maintenance and if there was ever a problem, It would be a problem of distance. There are extensionists in my area but as a qualified hairdresser myself, I am very fussy on who I have. One girl here does her own and believe me, its not a very good advertisement of her work or proffesionalism! Looking at the sites from replies iv had on here, its great to see that there are some experienced and confident extensionists out there who do take alot of pride in their work and the industry, as far too many see extensions as 'easy money' and as we all know, its not! Its a skill!! One that takes practice and dedication and respect and pride.......

and on that note.......Iv decided to add this skill to my own talents. It is something Iv thought about in the past but never actually gave serious thought until now. I am thinking of training with Balmain or Lush Us or Great Lengths but definately not Halo!!!! I have some knowledge of hair extensions from personal experience and Iv been in the hair industry since I was 15, so 17yrs now....OMG that sounds frightening lol and I am qualified so I think I would be off to a fab start. However, any advice from anyone would indeed be appreciated..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you again for all your replies, and I am still looking for a local extensionist to have my own hair done, pref Balmain but not a must :biggrin:

Sarah x

good for you - there is certainly good business to be had! I trained with Lush and will always champion there training package. They are now an approved VTCT centre so are the only extension training provider offering "official" qualifications from next year too! I hope all goes well for you x

good for you - there is certainly good business to be had! I trained with Lush and will always champion there training package. They are now an approved VTCT centre so are the only extension training provider offering "official" qualifications from next year too! I hope all goes well for you x

Thank u!!! I really appreciate the kind words of support, and advice! Iv been on Lush Us web site all afternoon!! and just had a lengthy chat with Jo at Lush Us who was really helpful. I feel really excited about it :biggrin: Il add some updates of my progress too :biggrin: x

Hi again,

Thank you to all the ladies who replied and PM'd me, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately there was no one local :( Im just thinking of maintenance and if there was ever a problem, It would be a problem of distance. There are extensionists in my area but as a qualified hairdresser myself, I am very fussy on who I have. One girl here does her own and believe me, its not a very good advertisement of her work or proffesionalism! Looking at the sites from replies iv had on here, its great to see that there are some experienced and confident extensionists out there who do take alot of pride in their work and the industry, as far too many see extensions as 'easy money' and as we all know, its not! Its a skill!! One that takes practice and dedication and respect and pride.......

and on that note.......Iv decided to add this skill to my own talents. It is something Iv thought about in the past but never actually gave serious thought until now. I am thinking of training with Balmain or Lush Us or Great Lengths but definately not Halo!!!! I have some knowledge of hair extensions from personal experience and Iv been in the hair industry since I was 15, so 17yrs now....OMG that sounds frightening lol and I am qualified so I think I would be off to a fab start. However, any advice from anyone would indeed be appreciated..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you again for all your replies, and I am still looking for a local extensionist to have my own hair done, pref Balmain but not a must :biggrin:

Sarah x

I did pm you Sarah, did you get it? I have the same problem, Suansy a fellow geek travelled to me in Chelmsfird for Heathrow, but I felt it was to far for her to keep doing that, I've since found a lady from Woodford Green and we do a service swap, so far it's worked for me.

Oh and by the way I've trained with Balmain and Lysh us, all I can say is your 5 steps ahead already being a hairdresser as I know for a fact if you haven't got confidence with hair, no one day course is enough. Good luckx

I did pm you Sarah, did you get it? I have the same problem, Suansy a fellow geek travelled to me in Chelmsfird for Heathrow, but I felt it was to far for her to keep doing that, I've since found a lady from Woodford Green and we do a service swap, so far it's worked for me.

Oh and by the way I've trained with Balmain and Lysh us, all I can say is your 5 steps ahead already being a hairdresser as I know for a fact if you haven't got confidence with hair, no one day course is enough. Good luckx

Sorry for spelling I'm on my phone and can't see what I'm typing lol!

Hi I MOVED FROM GRAYS LAST YEAR BUT STILL TRAVEL BACK ALTERNATE WEEKENDS FOR MY PRIVATE CLIENTS I AM TRAINED IN RACOON WEFTS AND HOT BONDS .. BUT AS YOU SAID YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO WORKS LOCAL I CANT JUDGE THEIR WORK BUT I THINK ORCHID ON LONDON ROAD USE BALMAIN HAIR EXTENSIONS... MY PERSONAL PREFERANCE IS HOT BONDS THAT YOU CAN BLEND COLOUR AND WEIGHT TO TAILOR MAKE YOUR CLIENTS EXTENSIONS I AM UNSURE OF PREBONDED BUT AS SAY MY OPINION ONLY (oops caps on tut) good luck in finding your perfect long luscious locks :) xxx

p.s toni and guy lakeside do Racoon and also I think Rush do as well xxx

i did get it hunnie, did u get my reply? service swap, thats such a good idea! glad that works for u, sounds like an ideal solution. and i totally agree with the 1 day courses not being enough! i did cover hair extensions at the end of my nvq at college as i finished my course 4 months early so my tutor gave me an insight to it but it wasnt part of the nvq so i dont think that counts for training or insurance lol im sure il do fine on a 1 day course and cant wait :biggrin: thank u x

Hi I MOVED FROM GRAYS LAST YEAR BUT STILL TRAVEL BACK ALTERNATE WEEKENDS FOR MY PRIVATE CLIENTS I AM TRAINED IN RACOON WEFTS AND HOT BONDS .. BUT AS YOU SAID YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO WORKS LOCAL I CANT JUDGE THEIR WORK BUT I THINK ORCHID ON LONDON ROAD USE BALMAIN HAIR EXTENSIONS... MY PERSONAL PREFERANCE IS HOT BONDS THAT YOU CAN BLEND COLOUR AND WEIGHT TO TAILOR MAKE YOUR CLIENTS EXTENSIONS I AM UNSURE OF PREBONDED BUT AS SAY MY OPINION ONLY (oops caps on tut) good luck in finding your perfect long luscious locks :) xxx

p.s toni and guy lakeside do Racoon and also I think Rush do as well xxx

Hi, thanks for reply. T&G are too expensive and the consultation i had b4 was very disappointing, and Rush cut my hair totally wrong last year lol then Orchid.....i had extensions done there b4 which were fab!!! but the girl has since left and the girl who does them now doesnt have a very good reputaion for her work so id rather give them a miss :( its such a shame the girl that done them b4 doesnt do them now as i had total faith in her and she is local. Iv been given some numbers today from Lush Us so gonna call them tmrw :biggrin: Thank u for your reply xx

Hi,

Does any one know of a good balmain extensionist in the Grays area please?? I have looked about but not found one as yet :( I had them done a few years ago and loved them but sadly the young lady doesnt do them any more.....any recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks x
Look on facebook for Reilly Styley, Ben is based in Grays and does Balmain Extensions.

Latest posts

Back