Bargain beauty course on Wowcher thanks to our geek Weezie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought! Excited! This will help me so much, now I just need to hear back from the Harmony Educator! Fingers crossed this time next year I'll be practicing and starting up! :)

Should hopefully be buying tonight excited :) xx

Just bought mine =) I love learning!!

I've just bought mine, I'm new to the beauty industry so this will be great x

I know Weezie will be delighted that she was able to help so many geeks :Love:

I know Weezie will be delighted that she was able to help so many geeks :Love:

I am :) Especially as I put my heart and soul into it - I'm pretty sure there is no question related to beauty therapy that it doesn't answer. X Thanks to everyone who has bought it so far. Enjoy it and never stop learning :)

Last edited:
I've just bought mine. Got the order confirmation from wowcher but how do i log into the skinology to access the learning materials and videos?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you got the Wowcher code? Sometimes it is not sent by Wowcher until the deal ends.

This is a quote from their site

'HOW TO REDEEM
When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
Head to Skillsology's site using the link we send you.
Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.'

Otherwise if you have the code already you need to enter it when prompted on this page:Sign Up! | Beauty School Online

If you have any further problems you can email Skillsology at [email protected]

I think this is brilliant, I had a quick look on your site and it looks to be an excellent resource. Well done <3

Thanks that's very kind :)

It looks so great I have bought it :-D very impressive. Have not used wowcher before but I will now try and figure out. I am sure it is not difficult! I have someone that I would like to gift it to that I know will find this so useful.
Will you do more of these? Kind of CPD? I think this is brilliant. Once again well done! Do you have a Facebook page? Would you like me to share the link on Facebook? x

I've ordered mine :) still waiting on the code to be sent from wowcher.

Looking forward to starting it x

Leely x

Ordered mine! My confirmation email says code will be sent 24/10/13 - can't wait to get started!

Claire

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just purchased it thank you, and will claim it back against tax :)

Ordered mine! My confirmation email says code will be sent 24/10/13 - can't wait to get started!

Claire

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahh I see. I thought it ended yesterday then looked today and it's back on there as it's doing so well x

Leely x

I ordered mine this morning, looking forward to getting the code, there's always new things to learn. :)

I've ordered mine too, can't wait to get started. :biggrin:

i have just order mine as well. I cant wait to get it through and get started.
Thank you xx

Hi all, I started my mobile business 5 months ago, do u think this course is worth giving a go? X

Skingeek78 - I don't have a Facebook page for the course but sharing the wowcher link the link through your Facebook would be great. Thanks again. The course will be updated as the industry changes. The cogs are turning to come up with the next project :) any feedback to give me more ideas of what people need to help them be better therapists or make their jobs easier would be great.

Hel- I would think this course would be great for you - but I am a bit bias ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back