BBC2 Arrange me a Marriage - would you use a match maker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I'm going to be tuning in to BBC2 tongiht at 8 to see what exactly this entails, I can't inmagine it will come cheap but as a single gal thats using the internet for dating, could this me the next step:!: :rolleyes:

I do hope not :lol: but i'll be interested to see what succeses if any this service offers.

I try and keep and open mind but i'm not sure I could put my faith in someone else to find me love?

PS the match maker happens to have enhancements on well if i could see them better

Well i've applied to be on the next series so watch this space :eek:

OMG Louise... good luck...
can't say it's something I would do personally but if it's what you want then I wish you all the best :hug:

well you never know do you , it might just work !! dont think i could do it though i like to have all the fun of the chase , lol
hey make sure you tell em to find you someone mega rich :lol:

So what is it about then ?

I hardly ever watch TV anymore ....

Marlise

Blimey, Louise!:eek: That's so brave!

I guess it depends on how seriuos you are....a friend of mine tried it, very successfully. He went to a reputable agency, paid a few hundred punds, but his reasoning was, that he wasn't going to meet time wasters, that were only after a laugh. If they had forked out reasonable cost too, then at least he was meeting people that were also serous about meeting the right person.

It also depends on how much you can trust the judgement of the person doing the 'matching'

I met my husband on the interent and am totally ecstatically happy and in love with him, but if that had failed I may have given it a go.

Enjoy anyway....my philosophy, aim for a few laughs, great if you make a couple of friends to broaden your horizons, cause you never know where that leads, and any more than that and thats a lucky bonus!

Thanks for the input and good wishes girlies, i've got to be honest but I'm not quite sure what came over me to apply, maybe it was the match makers approach.

or maybe is cause I don't normally win stuff so maybe deep down I saw it as a safe bet - who knows.

Even if it's not me I hope it works for whoever gets picked as I think to find love and meet someone likeminded is just amazing:hug:

Ah i'm feeling the love today:Love:

Latest posts

Back